Compilation of October Jokes.

You wear makeup but still look like a vampire, my sister thats what we call Adding salt to an injury😂😂
___________________________
• Some girls know you are broke, yet they will get pregnant and tell you they have good news for you.. whats good about the news😂😂
___________________________
• My sister if your baby knows how many old men sucked those breast, she'd prefer porridge😂😂
__________________________
• Women who can Cook can be so dramatic, u find her wearing an Apron just to boil water😂😂
__________________________
___________________________
• This black lipstick is not for every lady, some of u end up looking like dogs or traditional healers
__________________________
• One Ibadan girl has been singing since morning "Shawa kote see kote" Instead of "Yawa go dey see gobe"
___________________________
• Something bothers me, those girls who go to night clubs wearing crop Tops and leggings, were do they put their money?
Ahbi dem no get money??
________________________
• So u deleted ur bibble App to download Snapchat, I hope u also download a filter that can reduce the heat temperature inside Hell??😂😂
• Sister you are not Rihanna, wear bra and stop showing us that breast that are pointing at your shoes😂😂
_________________________
• Girl: Dad, whats better? To pass or to fail?
Dad: To pass obviously!
Girl: oh my God! You'll be proud of me cos I passed my pregnancy text
PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork
______________________
• My mom asked my girlfriend if she can Cook, Then she smiled and replied, " Mummy I cooked the tea we drunk at home this morning"
my mum is still looking for where to faint cos our dog fainted where she suppose to faint😂😂
_________________________
• 9ja armed robbers just enter area..;
Everybody kneel down lie! bring out all your money!!
Me: Oga abeg mercy for me, I no hol money abeg nah..
Robbers: Fool! oya stand up! go and make Eba for us osiso! Ijiet😂😂😂
__________________________
• U saw a 7 year old girl singing "My money, my body na ur own baby"
when I was her age I was singing " My head my shoulders, my kneel my toes, they all belongs to Jesus"😂😂
________________________
• Nawao! one plastic of garri is now N1,200 & u ask all these garri sellers they will say cassava is scarce.. Please where is Tekno, he told us he have big cassava,, coman donate ur cassava to ur nation😂😂
__________________________
• That moment when you are having trust issue and then your girlfriend updates her status "I love God"
then your mind will now start telling you "It can't be God in heaven, it could be Godstime or Godswill or probably Godspower_________________________
• I have 2thousand people following me here in Facebook when I don't even know where am going
_________________________
• My problem now is this Airtel people that have been sending my grand mother some beauty tips.. please for what?
__________________________
• If you are single be fully single not when you are single your private part will be dating
_________________________
• This my neighbor always tag me in her baby's pics everyday thats why I keep wondering if am raising her child with my data bundle
_______________________
• That awkward moment when you finished smoking weed and decided to iron all ur cloths, when you are through you realised u have been ironing without turning on the switch.. ur villlage witches will just whisper in ur hear 'Is our work o"___________________________
• Using Your Boyfriend's Picture As D.p Doesn't Scare Us.
No Be Today We Begin Dey Enter gates wey dem Write
"Beware Of Dogs"
________________________
• Girls are always complaining there are no nice guys. There are nice guys everywhere.
The problem is that your eyelashes are too much.
Don't insult me ooo, I'm not a small boy😂😂
_________________________
• Guys that turn back to look at yansh of every girl that passes
The day you will turn to salt is coming
I have said my own😂😂
________________________
• If you are short, stop celebrating your birthday
You are not growing up...
Don't insult me I'm not your mate😂😂
_______________________
• I bought Bag of rice for #20,000 and you are expecting me not to use the sack bag to sew cloth?
Are you sure you are okay???
_______________________
• Stealing meat from okro soup is very stressful
You steal one meat and okro will draw a perpendicular line from the kitchen to the bedroom
Mtchewww
_______________________
____________________
•When you are 30+ you will never see a single person
You have to destroy a relationship to be in a relationship
Thank me later
______________________
•My Sister Big Bumbum with ugly face is like Public Holiday on a Saturday
It's a Waste
Wisdom will not kill me
______________________
•Don't wear white on someone else's wedding, it's not your time to shine
Don't insult me, I'm not feeling fine
_________________________
• There are some people on your friend list that look at your timeline all the time, but they don't really like you, so they never comment on or like any of your posts, but they can't delete you cos they want to know what you are doing
The level of Witchcraft in Nigeria will kill somebody one day😂😂
_________________________
• So the only thing Satan can do to the naked eve is only to convince her to eat the forbidden fruit.. that nigger must be a gay
_________________________
• No one is more respectful than a person who comes to borrow money from you.. he can even greet ur dog "Hello bingo how are you"
_______________________
• Just because of one fine osher girl thats why u give all ur money in the offering box, now u are looking for a lift..
bro, can't u see the devil is using ur sense to dance Wo! by Olamide
___________________
• You are 45yrs old and you still dance and shout when Nepa bring light..
pls bro, come my side we have psycatric hospital
_____________________
• Beyonce just sent me a friend request, but her location is showing me Ajegunle, Nigeria
Ahbi has beyoncy relocated?
______________________
• A wise man once said:
"The best way to fall in a relationship is to fall with parachute"
_______________________
• That moment when you buy iPhone 7 for 200k and it has Nokia Ringing tune
_________________
• Where are those slay queens that lost their virginity cos of iPhone 7.. now iPhone 8 is out, hope u ready to loose ur destiny?
PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork ____________________
• You bought iPhone 7 this morning and in the evening it fell into water.. Don't worry too much, just take the earphone and hang your self
___________________
• My fear for weed started when I saw my friend's father dabbing for Osadebe song
_________________
• So this guy has refused to go home simply because he posted on Facebook;
"A father that is not like Dangote, is that one a father" and his father liked it
___________________
• A Yoruba man will still count money from ATM machine😂😂
______________________
• That moment when you're drunk and want to jump across a gutter not knowing you are about to jump off third mainland bridge

What are you Looking for?