[Story] Na So You Bad Reach??? – The End (Episode 4)

I stopped in a wine shop to purchase some bottle of chilled beer and other edibles before continuing the journey to my friend’s place. As soon she we got to the door, we met it lock, Vera turned to look at me with this “What the fucckk” look. I just smiled as usual, raised the foot mat and produced the key which I used in unlocking the door before ushering her inside while I follow suit with my package bearing down on me heavily. I just switched on the television set and played Spartacus (gods of the sand) season II.
I opened a bottle of 1759 grin grin (I was drinking that stuff without knowing it was 1759 until Flow mentioned it) and started drinking directly from the bottle while I opened and passed her a bottle of Smirnoff Ice. She collected too and started drinking, eating some of the stuffs I both while we gisted away albeit uninterestingly as both our eyes was glued to the TV which always come with one sexx scene or another.
“Pass me a bottle of Stout, I don’t enjoy drinking this stuff”
Vera said to me. I looked at her, she was already looking high, why would she was to demolish herself with a stronger alcohol, but who am I to question her when I know the intentions I already had in mind.
“Here but don’t tell me to back you home ooo”
I said as I handed her the already opened alcohol. Laughed for long, paused to catch her breath then continued laughing. Damn!! She was already drunk. She gulped the 1759 like it was ordinary coke, I just smiled because I knew what she brought on herself. Well, I needed not wait for long….
“Attai, I want to ease my self”
She said as she stood up her legs barely holding her up. I stood up and directed her to the water closet while I waited for her to come out, I needed to squeeze some piss out of my b..alls (spambot dey modify am to spheres grin) myself. She came out and went back wobblingly to seat down while I entered and squeezed pee from my dcckk then went back with a partial turgid dicckk. I sat very close to her and watched as she tried to keep her eyes open laughing at every statement I made. I don’t know if she was acting it but it looked kinda real to me. I decided to test the waters.
First I said something about skin then placed my hand on her laps which was exposed bountifully due to the way she was seated. Her skirt had crawled up a bit. I kept my hands there and started caressing it then pinched it to see her reaction, she reacted alright, by jumping on my body grin. My hand went straight for her boo..bs while my lips went for hers, she expected it as she opened up invitingly talking my lips in hers with her tongue playing inside my mouth. We were locked up in that kiss for a long time with my hand squeezing her Bosom in that sitting position. She was muttering between the kiss but who am I to care what she was saying. I broke the kiss briefly so as to lift her up when she asked something odd:
“You really want to fucckk me don’t you?”
Damn… I was caught off guard by that question so all I did was nod my head.
“Me too… Since the day I saw you”
Uhn shocked, well grin that made it easy. I wasted no time in resuming the kiss this time becoming bolder in squeezing her Bosom and solid buttoc..ks. I was practically lost in passion and her moans urged me on with her hands doing wonders inside my trouser. I kissed and dragged her slowly to the bedroom where I lowered her gently on the bed with kisses tugging at her buttons with her help and removing her clothes with her help. She was really burning with want as she kept twisting her waist. I maintained the kiss and reached in between her thighs which she parted to allow me access into her panties. Damn!! Abi na… She was damn wet… practically dripping. I played outside her panties, running my finger over the parting of her pussyy feeling her c.lit hard against my finger but I was not ready to remove her panties. She had already stopped tugging at my dicckk and clinged to me purposefully. I kept tormenting her with the the teasing of her cl.it from outside until she grabbed my finger and pushed it into her pussyy arching her chest forward in the process. I proceeded to finger fucckk her giving quality time to her clit.
“Isssshhhhhh…. I’m cummingg…. Ahhhhhhh…. Oshhhhhhhhhhhh….. Attttaaaaaiiiiii!!!”
She screamed my name as she shuddered her pusssyy muscle squeezing my middle finger that was buried inside her pussyy. I pulled her panties while she removed my belt, dropped my trouser and brought out my “O boy ye” outside. I was dripping with prec.um (seriously I use to think it was unusual until I found out it is normal grin). I did not bargain with what happened next. She just buried her mouth and gave my dicckk a long suck, more like she was sucking my soul through that place… I screamed… “Ahhhhhhhhhhhssssss take it easyyyyyyyyyyy”…. She took her mouth out and begin working on me, sucking and licking my dicckk and sometimes deep Drinking it. Hey, I was no where to cummingg so I did the ideal thing, I pushed her on the bed, took a condom, wore it on my Joystick, teased her ni..pples for some seconds, played with her cli.t to get her dripping before burying the cap of my penniss into her pussyy.
She moved her waist to enable a full penetration but I withdrew before coming in again this time rubbing the cap of my dicckk on her cli.tt. She was pleading with me to enter into her as she was burning inside… Well, I obliged and rammed into her with the force a missionary position would allow. Fuckkking her fast and hard before reducing my pace so I could pull my diicck to the entrance of her pussyyy before ramming it back in. Her Kittycat wall tightened again and this time….
“So na soooo youurrr preeekkk deeyyy sweetttt…. Yeehhhh oooooo…. As you lookkk gentleeee… Naaa sooo yoouuuuu baddd reachhhhhhhh……. Ahhhhhh…. E sweeetttt oooooo….. Yourrrr girlfriendddd dey enjoyyyy ooooooo….. Ashhhhhh… I nooo goooo leaveeee youuuu oooooo…… Yehhhhhh”
Cheiii…. Those were the best pidgin English words I have heard in a very long time. Her Kittycat clasped on my dickkk as her came pumping outtt splashing on the bed and my diicckkk. I allowed her to catch her breath before continuing from where I stopped as I had not which was unusual, owk… The 1759 was working hard to aid my manhood grin.
I had to change her position, this time her huge backside facing me while I rammed her hard, this time closing my eyes urging my self to release, I was feeling she would win without my cummiing. Soon I felt the normal sensation so I drew my breath in and concentrated on coming while fuckkingg her hard and twisting my waist. Her pussyy clamped hard on my Joystick again as she wanted to too, so I adjusted myself and came with her following suit immediately. Yeehhh… I left my diiccck buried in her pussyyy for sometime before withdrawing.
After sometime she stood up and attempted to walk to the bathroom…. Well… She fell down grin grin grin
Choi….
THE END

Kindly Drop your comment below if you enjoy the story 

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?