[Story] Dangers In Blood Covenant – Episode 5

One day when i was coming back from evening lectures, some group of ladies gathered me and forced me to follow them, i followed them to a nearby bush, they are twelve in number. they took me to the bush and all of them were wearing Black clothes.
When we got to the bush, the twelve ladies pulled their clothes and was wearing only their singlet and pants, they now told me that i insulted one of their member Kate, they said i pushed her to the wall and today is my payback day. They now told me that i must sleep with all of them or else they will kill me.
Oh! my God, i started crying and pleading with them to forgive me, they said that forgiveness is a sin and mercy is an abomination, the first lady came, she pulled her clothe and was totally Nak.ed, she now asked me to have 5ex with her immediately and i must release spe.rm on her before i can be able to switch to the next lady.
This is a serious case, if i do it i will die, if i dont do it i will die, so i decided to do it so that before i die i can actually tell Joy what really happened and i will beg God to forgive me then when i die, i will go to heaven, but what if i die in the process of sleeping with twelve ladies, i know it cannot be possible to have 5ex with them all, the worst part of it is that they gave me a command that i must release sper.m on each of them.
so as i was drawing nearer to the first lady so that i will start with her, all of a sudden, i heard a sound coming towards that direction where we are, the sound was like that of police men and it was coming to that direction.
[weeeeew weeeew weeeew weeeew weeeew weeeew weeeew weeeew weeeeeew] this was the sound, immediately the girls took off, they all ran away leaving only me in that place, as they were all gone, the police motor just passed and it didn’t stop, they are just passing and not that they are coming to that place where we are, as the motor just passed, i pick up my things and i took off, my two legs was touching my back and my heart was beating so heavily.
This was how God saved me from the hand of those cult girls that nearly ended my life, when i got to my lodge, i told zacky what happened, he told me that i was very lucky, he told me a story of how those girls killed a guy with that same method,
(The story goes like this)
There’s a boy called chumek, one evening he was coming back from his girlfriend house, it happens that the guy called his girlfriend on phone and told her that he will come to her house in the evening for 5ex, the girlfriend agreed and in the evening chumek went and drank a medicine called “Super 5ex”, the medicine can make someone’s man-hood to stand for 4hours without going down, so chumek went and drank it, then when he got to the girlfriend’s house in the evening, behold the girl was not around, and his man-hood have already stood up and if he did not have 5ex that evening,
something dangerous might happen to his man-hood, so when he waited for the girlfriend and she didn’t come back, he called her on phone but her number was switched off, so he decided to go out and look for a lady to have 5ex with by all means, when he got outside, he met a lady and wanted to have 5ex with the lady, she refused and finally chumek rapped the lady in an empty classroom. [some people will say that its not possible for a single man to r.ape a lady but its 100 percent possible]
so after rapping the lady, chumek never knew that the lady is a member of The Black Lioness Girls Cult.
Later the girls caught chumek, took him to a bush and commanded him to sleep with them all, chumek tried and slept with 4 of them, he was in the fifth one when he slumped and died.
.
After zacky told me this story, i became afraid and i knew that my life is in danger.
After Zacky finished telling me the story of how The Black Lioness Ladies killed chumek, i became more afraid because i knew that my life is in danger.
The next day, i called joy to tell her what happened to me and how i escaped death, i told her everything that happened and she was very happy with me but something is bordering her, the father is seriously disturbing her to marry a man whom she dont even have feelings for, she told me that she dont know what to do and if she tell her parents that she had a covenant with me, they might eat her up alive.
I still encouraged her to keep the faith and never to give up, i have spent one year in school and its remaining 3years for me to graduate from the university.
After one month of my encounter with the Black Lioness girls cult, i thought everything was over, i never knew that kate still have evil plans against me, had it been i did not do this covenant with Joy, i should have gone to meet her face to face and give her what she wanted, since she needed 5ex, i will give it to her to any level, but the covenant i had with Joy is holding me bound.
I knew the reason why she wanted me, its either the devil sent her to destroy my life or its because am a handsome guy.
One Saturday Morning when i was going to buy something, i met kate on my way going, when i saw her, she looked at me with a very dangerous eyes and she was shaking her head, i immediately asked her to wait, i walked up to her and began to ask her for forgiveness the second time, she repeated and said….”Forgiveness is a sin and mercy is an abomination” she said this and left.
To be continued

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?