[Story] Dangers In Blood Covenant – Episode 4

One fateful day something happened, Kate came to our house wearing her shots as well, she said something fell
into her eyes that i should look straight into her eyes to help her remove it, and i was about to help her remove it,
so i grab her face, looking directly inside her eyes but i found nothing, i told her quickly that am not seeing
anything in her eyes, she smiled and said that she wanted me to touch her face, she held me on my waist, her body was
very cold like ice-block, we started starring at each other as-if we are acting a movie,
she started removing my clothes, i was just standing and looking at her, she removed my shirt and she pulled my trouser, i was wearing only my boxas, she now pushed me to the bed, she removed her own clothes and was about to climb the bed, all my body was so strong, i was already in the mood, she now climbed the bed wearing only her inner wears, in my heart i was already having a picture of me and her having 5ex, i never remembered anything about the covenant, the devil took away my mind and i forgot everything, she now brought her mouth closer to kiss me, immediately something like a heavy stone struck my heart and i shouted….
Joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, i quickly jumped up from the bed, and i wore my clothes immediately, Kate was very surprised, she said maybe am not a man, a real and complete man cannot resist this, she said maybe i dont have a man-hood, she was very angry with me, she picked up her things and left.
This was how i would have killed myself, i was very thankful to God, i picked up my phone and called Joy, i did not
tell her what happened, i only asked her how she was doing, she told me that she is fine but there is a very big
problem in her family. She said that her father cannot afford a house rent, so they have finally packed from the City to their Village, thats the first sad news, and the second one is that someone is asking for her hand in marriage, she said that the man seeking to Marry her is a very rich man and due to the poor state of her family, everybody was telling her to marry the young man because he will be Like Jesus to them and he will deliver them from poverty, her father said she must marry the man, her mother supported and the man in question is begging and very serious to marry her once she agreed to. I told her never to concur to what they are saying, she said she would have agreed if not for the blood covenant, the problem she is facing in the hand of her parents is much, i told her never to give up that i must surely come for her.
Joy is facing a very big problem in that village, while am in school facing another bigger problem, am seeing many
bad things happening in school, i have feelings for some ladies but because of the covenant, i cannot talk to any of them, the urge to flexing around with friends was much on me.
.
It was a week after, i met Kate in one of the classroom, she told me that she dont like what i did to her, she promised me she will show me the order side of her, i never knew kate was planning evil against me, she was a member of a cult in the campus, they are known as The Black Lioness”.
Its a female cult, it was one of my friend that told me that kate is among the Black Lioness Girls Cult.
I became afraid and went and begged her to forgive me, she said that forgiveness is a sin in their cult, she said she must pay me back. Oneday when i was coming back from evening lectures, some group of ladies gathered me and forced me to follow them, i followed them to a nearby bush, they are twelve in number. they took me to the bush and all of them were wearing Black cloth.
To be continued
Kindly Drop Your Comments

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Drop your comments here

Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)

What are you Looking for?