[Story] Club Adverture (18+) – The End (Episode 2)

In no time, the guy I was sucking tensed up and I knew he was close, very close to discharging his load. I intensified my efforts making sure to assert proper suction motion on the Joystick to hasten his release. He obliged and blasted load after load of Pour down my throat which I swallowed up, even when the wracking motion of his cumming stopped, I continued applying suction and he finally had to push my head away from his sensitive Joystick-head. I rolled the last drop of Pour on my tongue to savour the salty taste and swallowed. I could now concentrate on the tongue in my Kittycat. Having to concentrate on making the Joystick I was sucking Pour had made me lose track of my own orgasm. I relaxed as the sensations got to me and I encouraged the Kittycat sucker by pressing his head further and further into my Kittycat. He obliged me as he sucked, licked and nibbled away obviously aware that I was almost at the point of exploding. I couldn’t keep it in anymore as I exploded splashing Kittycat juice all over his mouth, nose and lower part of his face. He just kept lapping up the juices as they flowed out of me.

He got up, let down his trousers and out sprang a mighty Joystick, average and fat. I love fat cocks, they are soooooo filling and snuggly. I was still on that height, still trying to get down from my climax but the sight of that Joystick was enough to bring me back to life. I reached forward, grabbed that thick sausage and proceeded to stuff it in my mouth; of course it was just too fat for me to gobble up! But I made the best of it by slobbering all over it, licking it from tip to base and then back to the tip again. It was one thick and stiff snake as all the veins stood tightly against it obviously pumping blood. If there was enough time, I would have worshiped that Joystick properly. But sorry there wasn’t and my Kittycat was already seriously itching to be stuffed, so I reached into the glove compartment of my car, brought out a packet of cd and handed it over to him. Then turned over, grabbed the steering wheel, stood with my legs spread and presented by Buttocks to him. He understood as he quickly encased his Joystick in cd and holding me by the waist, he shoved that fat sausage deep inside me. I howled in joy as I was stretched very further apart, it felt like being split into two but I loved it. He then started thrusting into me fast and hard, pulling on my waist to make sure he went in as deep as possible while his friend was busy fondling my dangling Bosom. My Kittycat was stuffed tightly with a big Joystick and busy spewing juices all over the place. I panted and moaned as I tried to keep up with his thrusts. I thrust back into him as much as I could and tried to stifle my moans but I just couldn’t as the guy was sending me to oblivion and back. The sensations flowing through my body was not making me coherent as I started talking gibberish, begging him to F**K me harder and faster. He did, pressing my head to the seat of the car thereby making my back arch and my Kittycat fully opened to the assault he was delivering into it. I screamed as my body was wracked by a very powerful orgasm and then smaller orgasms followed suit.

He kept up the assault in my Kittycat for minutes on end while my body trembled from coming every so often. Then he let out a mighty bellow and thrusting deeper and harder into me, he offloaded! His cumming kept on and on until he finally collapsed on my back all covered in sweat despite the cold natural air. We detangled sometimes later with him removing and hrowing away the used cd while I sucked his Pour splattered Joystick clean of all Pour residue. They were astounded at my liking to eat Pour, I wonder why?

Anyways, we exchanged pleasantries and I got to know their car was parked beside mine and that they had stumbled on me while wanting to drive away to another club. They wanted my number but nah! It was a one night thing, I didn’t want a repeat, at least not with the same guys. They said their names but sincerely, it didn’t even register as I was still in the euphoria of my climaxes and didn’t even want to make acquaintance. I smiled at them when they asked of my name and walked back to the club. My friends looked at me like what’s good? Told them what I had just done and they howled and shouted ‘’SLUT! I just smiled, sated, for now.

***THE END***

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?