[Story] Broken In (18+) – Episode 3

“Please don’t stop, don’t stop, don’t stop’’ I screamed. “Im cumming, im almost there, please don’t stop”. I was ready to explode and was looking forward to it. I removed my hands from Susan’s shorts and placed it onto her hand, assisting her to Fork me harder and faster. We continued to pump her hand deeper into my Kittycat and I was ready.
“Ooohhhh fuckkk!! Yessss!!! Yesssssss!!! Aaaaaaaggghhhhh!!!!” I screamed just as a river of girl juice gushed out of my swollen Kittycat lips. It came in short bursts and was very thick and sticky. I let my hand drop down to let it cover my Kittycat and then I brought it back up to my face and slowly licked and sucked each of my fingers clean. The orgasm had left me weak and off balance. I tried to tense my Kittycat to stop the Pour but I was unable to do so. It continued to ooze out and I shook violently as I felt Susan kneel between my legs and lap up the juice as it flowed freely from my Kittycat. my Kittycat was still sensitive and I tried to scoot away from her mouth but her hands gripped my open thighs firmly as with deep suction motions she sucked the remaining Pour from my Kittycat and licked all around my mound to get the extras.
“That was great…” I whispered with closed eyes.
“Now it’s my turn, Joy, but let’s smoke a joint first before we continue’’ said Susan. She then reached into her handbag and pulled out two wraps of joint. I had become a connoisseur of weed and drinks since I became Susan’s Bytch. Within minutes both of us began to feel the effects of the weed. Susan sat back and spread her legs for me.
“I’m ready, lover…”
I wasn’t finished with my joint so my hands were full. I thought of a strange but fun thing to do. I moved farther away from Susan so that I could stretch my legs toward her body. I slowly slid my foot along her sweaty, inner thigh inching ever closer to her waiting Kittycat.
“Ooohhhhhh…that feels nice, girl…” she whispered with her eyes closed.
I finally reached her sweet cunt with my foot and I began to slip my toes in, one by one. Once all of my toes were engulfed by Susan’s wet Kittycat lips, I began to rotate and move my foot deeper into her cunt over and over again.
“Ooohhhh! I like that!! Aaaghhhh!!” Susan moaned.
The weed had started working in us and we both began to laugh out loud. We couldn’t contain our laughter, and all I wanted to do was Fork Susan all night, I didn’t even care if anyone found us anymore. The weeds had amplified both mine and Susan’s desire to make love. All I cared about now was making her scream in pleasure.
“Uuunnnnghhh Yessss!! Harder, harder!!!” she yelled.
She laid back down as I began to speed up the pumping motion of my leg. I was getting tired and woozy from the combination of heat and the smoke from the weed. She grabbed the wood of the bed to help her thrust her waist to my foot’s rhythm. With her other hand she squeezed and caressed her rock hard Tips. Her eyes were dilated and her mouth hung open speaking words I could not decipher. Sweat flowed down her body as she concentrated in making sure that she was properly Forked by my foot. My foot was going farther and farther into her throbbing Kittycat than my hand had ever done. There was no pain no, only pleasure. We had gone completely mad. My purpose in life now was to make her cunt explode with a giant burst of her Kittycat Pour.
“Aaaaagghhhh I’mmmmm..Cummmmminng!!! Uuuunnnggghhhh!!!!” she screamed.
“Hurry! turn onto your stomach!” I yelled.
I pulled my foot out from deep within her cunt and rushed my face over to it to finish her off. She jammed her Kittycat into my face before screaming at the top of her lungs. Her Kittycat clamped onto my nose just as an eruption of her Kittycat poured onto my head. A continuous waterfall of her juices drenched my face and filled my mouth and nostrils. I was drowned in a stream of honey from her intense orgasm. She pushed her mound farther into my face to force the flow of her continuing gushing and it finally came to a stop. Her Pour had splashed all over the room and my face, neck, and breasts were completely covered in it. Susan found the strength to move her arms and pushed herself down until we were right on top of each other.
Our breasts rubbed together and her girl Pour covered both of our bodies now. We had bathed in a liquid more pure than water itself. As Susan brought her lips to mine, I let the flood of juice that had built up in my mouth flow down my face and also into her mouth. We swallowed the remaining Pour in our mouths but we both craved more. She began to lick my face and forehead while I moved my hand back down to her cunt to get another handful. Our breasts and Tips slid up and down across our hot, sweaty bodies. We turned over and I found myself on top of her, with her struggling to get at my face and neck. I grabbed her wrists and held them tightly to the floor. She moaned and struggled to get at her own Pour on my face. I brought my head close to hers but just out of reach of her tongue. She stuck it out to grab at anything within her reach. She let go of my tongue and we stared into each other eyes once more. We had the look of two wild animals. I let my face come down to hers and we kissed passionately.
To Be Continued… 

What are you Looking for?