[Story] 3 Sisters And A Corper – Episode 2

Then I went to inspect the room, the doorwas locked so I went back to Tolu, on
getting there I saw her parents, greeted
them. They welcomed me as if I have
agreed to stay there with them, as he was
talking to me I was spying the whole house
if i can see the elder sisters, he gave me
the keys, I went to see the room, didn’t like
it but I took the place cuz back in the lodge
the tribalism there was much, where igbo
gist with igbo, yoruba, yoruba and hausa,
hausa so I thought staying alone would be
better, I went and the caretaker told him I
will take the place and that I will come the
resume the next day. I came d next day,
clean the place, set up my things then
relaxed and start teaching the next day.
After about a month I was going home after
school I heard sir! sir! sir! I turned back and
saw tolu running towards me, when she
met me she said
Tolu: sir, since u came to this place u don’t
come out, u just fetch water from our place
then go home we will not see u till when u
need water again, don’t u talk to people? I
told my sister about u and she said she will
visit us just to see u.
Me: hahahahaha well I don’t know about
that oh, ok I will be coming to meet u or u
too can come to visit na? and for ur sister
does she have a phone
Tolu: yes sir I have her number,
Me: give my number to her and tell her to
say hi
Tolu: ok sir, but can I come so u explain
more on today’s topic
Me: no problems
Tolu: tank u sir
At about 6 something I heard a knock on
the door I just knew she was the 1, so I
went to the door and open it and she came
in, we discuss on the topic and as we
discuss I was just taking style to spy her
smooth skin after about 30min she took off
her shirt and just with her simy top. wow
those bubba sparks change my thinking
then I changed the topic
Me: wow u have a fine bubbs
Tolu: pls oh my bubbs are just normal oh
I shifted to her and said
Me: what of ur parents?
Tolu: my daddy went out b/4 I came nd my
mum is inside but I told her I was going to
do assignment with my friend
Me: and she allowed u?
Tolu: yes sir.
On hearing that i know my chances are
increased so I contd. the discussion
Me: ok so u lied?
*She Smiled*
Me: this ur smile u go kill me oh, have
anybody told u that u have a cute smile?
Tolu: ah! No oh!
Me: u have not kissed b/4 too?
Tolu: no oh ah! Sirrr
Me: hmmmmm but u know its sweet?
Tolu: so i heard
Me: then experience it na
Tolu: hmm from who na?
Me: me na?
Tolu: hmm
Me: its simple
Tolu: sir I want to go
She stood up pick up her top as was about
to leave I hold her hand and as she turned
I planted a kiss on lip and she responded
with eyes closed and we kissed for about
3minutes then she moved her hand to my
back and was smooching my back, i
responded likewise, soon i move my right
hand to her left bubbs, pressing and
smooching, b4 u say 1, I moved her to the
bed, we lie on the bed while we kiss I put
my hand under d singlet to d bubbs and to
get the real sensation, wow they were soft,
soon she asked me to wait that she want to
remove her singlet *in my mind, sho so
fast?* she pull it off and we contd our kiss
nd romance soon i move down to her lap
smoching it, then I unhook the bra and
exposed those fresh bubbs and started
sucking dem, she starts to moan softly
*Unnnn, ohhhh, yeaaaaahhhhhh*
I remove the skirt and pant at once then I
touched her with my tongue round her Tip
and then I finger bleep her and she
moaned seriously loud, I kissed her slowly
to the belly button and down to her kitkat,
moan became louder as she jerked her
waist up and down, I inserted 1 finger in
the hole and used my tongue tip to play
with her clit as she moaned ahhhhhhh,
yeeeeeeaaahhh
Then I stood up, and remove my short I
went back to my duty of sucking and finger
bleeping, this time she held my Joystick and
started stroking in up and down, I went
back to d buba sparx sucking.
We romanced for about 15min and she
began asking me to insert my dickson, I
quickly put on my CD on and slowly insert
it.
Ahh!!!! Uhhhhh!!! Was what was coming out
of her mouth. I ramp her for 15min den we
change position to doggie, we blast for
another 10min I finally came, and we lied
on the bed, discussed as follows
Me: Wow u are really tyt inside, have done
it b4?
Tolu: once
Me: when?
Tolu: when I was in JSS2
Me: hmmmmm and since then u’ve not
touched it made love
Tolu: yes sir
Me: ok then but let me tell u, if u want to
enjoy it continuesly u must respect me as
ur teacher and don’t tell anybody I what
happened here even ur sister.
Tolu: yes sir, I know nd I won’t,
Me: ok then
Tolu: sir I want to go home, cus my daddy
must have arrived.
Me: ok den see u in school 2morw.
and she left my room, after 3min I came
out to receive air, then I suddenly saw 1
good looking damsel out side tolu’s
compund, I did not look much so it won’t
be like I am starring.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?