[Story] 3 Sisters And A Corper – Episode 3

The next mornin, as early as to6 toluknocked the door, I asked her to come in,
when she cane in she asked if I needed
water, I said yes and she left with two of
my buckets and fetched the water,
Tolu: sir, I have brought the buckets
*answering from inside my room*
Me: ok tanks a lot.
I arranged my self and went to work, while
teaching my phone rang but It was a flash
so I ignore the call severally, when school
close I returned the call and female voice
responded. *dialog*
Me: hello?, who is this?
Tolu’s sis: its rachael tolu’s elder sis
Me: ok! Hw re u?
Rach: fine oh, how was work today
Me: fine fine, where are u ?
Rach: in our house near ur room
Me: ok then wen I come back I’ll come and
see u ok?
Rach: ah! No problem
*call ended*
I got home rest for 30minute then ate d lil
food that was in the house, after the meal I
went out to caretaker’s(CT) house, sat on
the bench outside then I flash her so she
can come to meet me, soon she and tolu
came outside we all sat and discussed many
things, as it was getting dat rach said I
should accompany her to where stays I
agreed to see her off then she went in side
to tell her parents that she’s going then she
came out and we left, as we are going we
chatted as follows
Rach: so in Bayelsa is true u marry many
wives?
Me: I don’t knw cus I’m not marry yet
*smiles*
Rach: ok u’ll get married here b4 u finish
ur service.
Me: hahahaah den I will marry u na?
Rach: hahaha kopa u re very funny oh, so
if the chance comes up u will agree to
marry me?
Me: yes na or won’t u?
Rach: I don’t knw oh. *smiles*
Me: oh u’ve started denying me.
She just smiles as we walked, I was just
admire her well carved shape, legs, hips,
and those wonderful and large bubba
sparx,
Me: u knw this community is very boring
why can’t u look for a girl to be keeping me
company
Rach: really are u that bored?
Me: u won’t understand
Rach: y a girl? Hw about a boy
Me: don’t worry about boys I know where
I’ll meet them,
Rach: ok then I’ll look for a friend of mine
to come keep u company
Me: lest I forget, tolu told me she has two
sisters, where is the other of ur sister?
Rach: ok funke, she has not come back
from work cus she comes by 8 dats y u
have nt seen her.
Me: hmmmm no wonder I don’t meet her,
so when will u invite ur friends
Rach: next week
Me: ok I’ll be waiting
We said bye to each other and I turn back
to my home. After about two days in the
evening I had a knock on my door and
replied, when the door was open I saw one
fat girl and Rach
Me: ehhhh rachael wats up nw
Rach: am fine oh wats happening, we came
to visit oh
Me: yes oh I can see let me go get u somtin
to drink for u girls so what can I offer u
Rach: fummi what will u take
Fummi: malt
Rach: malt too
Me: ok

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?