[Story] My Dirty Friend (18+) – Episode 6


That was actually the least of my worries.
My entire crotch had just become a pool of S£x fluids and I was aware that I was smearing Cynthia’s entire thighs with lots of it too.
After several humps from me, I had my second orgasm, releasing my juices yet again, onto her fingers! She pulled them out and brought them to her mouth, licking them clean. Then with a show of brutal strength, she pulled me from where I was, turned me around and brought my butt0ckz and K!ttyC@t up to her face! I was going to die of pleasure that night for sure!! ”Oh Fork!” was all I could muster as she nearly swallowed my entire crotch in one big grab from her open mouth! ”Oh dear! So drenched!” she was just lapping up the entire place; punctuating it with long drawn sU-Cks!This sent several s£nsu@l s£nsat!ons up my body and I quickly noticed another orgasm building up! Meanwhile my own face were now positioned in-between her legs; leaving a multitude of her musky smell dancing around my nose once again! How beautiful it felt. I dropped my head and in just a moment, took her puffy meaty labia in my mouth. She fidgeted in response. I began eating her like I did before and each time I came close to her cl!t, she seemed to fall apart. It had become extremely sensitive.After a long sixty-nine, she tapped me to get off her and I did. She peeled her gown off and then held my face and sU-Cked my eyes. She subsequently released her tongue from the confines of her Sekxy mouth, and travelled with it down to my neck making sure she scrubbed my entire face as she did! She was sexually insane at this point.
Afterward, with little warning, she pulled me into her. A couple of leg and trunk adjustments and I was trapped by her two thighs. We were forming what looked like the popular scissors position even though I had no idea what it was back then. Our crotches were bumped into each other and I could feel our soft slippery pussies rubbing together.
She then gave me another full mouthed kiss and we began to grind our hips against each other like silly! Our pussies rubbed continuously leaving my cl!t very attended to! I was releasing as much liquid from my dripping K!ttyC@t as was needed to keep the session running. And I was utterly blown away! Cynthia lowered her head and placed her mouth on one of my very erect Tips, sU-Cking and teething it! This got me even more heightened and I began to grind much harder! She made to place one hand on my back to serve as leverage as I sensed she wanted to add more intensity on her part, but I grabbed the hand and converted it into a full embrace. Our pussies were in an embrace; our crotches were in an embrace and now our sweaty body too! I rested my jaw on her left shoulder, closed my eyes and began to hump away with everything I had! It was so intense that at some point, my mind strayed into non-existence! I only came back to the present when I realized that I had just started squirting on Cynthia! I made to withdraw from her but she held my violently convulsing body to her frame tightly thereby squashing my b0s0m into hers! I squirted into her K!ttyC@t and unto her thighs and it even forcefully travelled up to our bellies! When I had regained control, Cynthia pushed me straight into the bed, lay on my thighs and began licking my entire body. I felt further aroused by this and gradually began to locate her K!ttyC@t with one of my fingers despite how tired I had become, but just after I had inserted a finger into her, she erupted and began spraying her own stream of nectar into my face. At this point I couldn’t stand the amazing pleasure that came with the revelation anymore, so I passed out!I was actually on the queue just like most others. But I couldn’t explain what it was I was there for. I could see several girls carrying jerry-cans and buckets of similar sizes but separate colours. They seemed very busy because they kept walking briskly all over the place. At my foot was what seemed to be my own bucket. I also stood next to two other girls I was certain I knew, but wasn’t equally sure of how I knew them. I had a lot to explain to myself at that very moment albeit being confused and totally out of sync. I seemed to have lost memory. And quite a lot. Something in my body kept telling me that I had. I couldn’t tell how I got to the place I was at that time but it never appeared like I wasn’t the one who walked myself to the spot. Something was just missing. And rightly yes, I did feel it was just a product of a recent experience. How I managed to think that, was just puzzling. But I wasn’t wrong in anyway.
I must have passed through an experience.
And it certainly must have been a very pleasurable one even though I still couldn’t tell what it was. And considering that it is only 7:15 in the morning, that surely must have been in the night before.Yea. The night before! I was remembering! Something wonderful surely happened to me the night before. I felt so bad not remembering it in detail but I was still glad I could bring together a couple pieces to tell what it was that happened. ”What are you doing Dannie”, someone was talking to meI regained full awareness of where I was and then realized that I was sitting on bare sand. Just few moments ago, I was standing by my bucket. This was funny ”Noting really. Just thinking.” I was staring into the face of the girl speaking.
She was so familiar but what a pity! I just couldn’t figure out who she was ”She is still acting weird. What’s just wrong with Daniela?”, the girl beside her, who was apparently darker and less prettier was talking now. Was something wrong with me? ”Yea. And I noticed it this morning. She rolled into my bed last night while sleeping but I woke her up and then moved her to hers. But while doing so I observed that she appeared as though she had no idea of where she was” the first fair girl was saying again ”Do you think she isn’t loosing memory or something?””I guess she is.” The fair girl was feeling my face and gradually moving my hair clear off my face.
Surprisingly, I sensed an usual tingle around my groin. I was wetting my K!ttyC@t. ”Cinty?” I was so puzzled after saying the name. I just couldn’t explain how I got to recall it ”Yes sweetie. How are you feeling?” she didn’t seem to understand the lack of expectation attached to the mention.I didn’t answer her. Instead, I embraced her. I was gradually getting very aroused within me. I was noticeably wet now. ”Let’s go in UD”, Cinty said as she wrapped around her left arm across my back.
We all began walking back into the dorm together.I had passed out the previous night; and that was the problem. From what I had learnt later on, I hadn’t waken again after the shut-out that followed the intense S£x I had with Cynthia and that got her really scared. She had to make several efforts to get me back up without consulting anyone and when I eventually did, I seemed to be totally devoid of where I was. She subsequently did get me back into bed but results from the following morning, showed that I was still far from normal. Numerous friends of hers and dorm-mates alike then began offering their advice and suggestions on what herself and Udak could possibly do to help my seeming critical case. To these, Cynthia never objected openly, but she made sure she never gave away too much while considering them.
It was still imperative that we both kept whatever that had happened between us, a secret. However, it was while this was going on that the idea of taking the matter to the school authorities that very Sunday morning, came up. At first, it looked like it wasn’t going to be but suddenly, everyone began buying into that. This did mean danger for Cynthia and she began opposing the plan vehemently. Unfortunately, she failed to convince the rest and I was subsequently taken to our dormitory-porter, leaving the already troubled Cynthia, endlessly uneasy. ”This is not something we can handle here”, was the stunning response of our dorm-porter. “You girls should take her straight to the school clinic. In fact, take her to Mrs. Felly””Mrs. Felly?!!”, was everyone’s unified chorus! Was the woman in her senses? How would Cynthia stand the dreaded woman? ”Yea. Take the poor girl to her. She should be back from Mass now. You all know where she lives”. As she said these, she resumed filing her nails.Nobody in school wasn’t aware of what being in Mrs. Felly’s presence meant. Her full names were Dr. (Mrs.) Felicia Bensons.
She was the Vice Principal – Administration, therefore the second in command after the Principal. Rumour has had it severally that she was unjustly being resisted from assuming the position of Principal probably because of her stern outlook although some say that she was the one refusing the offer since it would take her out of our own school. She only wanted to be the principal of our school.
Too bad. Unfortunately, whatever pain such circumstance always caused her was only being transferred to us the students as she increasingly looked ruthless in her dealings with us every passing day. She was simply mean although that was one of the reasons why I easily liked her when I joined the school newly. She was partly my type of woman.
Abundantly confident and astutely imposing.
This was coupled with the fact that she was a stunner; leaving most male teachers and even the Vice Principal – Academics who was a male too, chasing after her Sekxy body!
Nonetheless, when we were asked to report my case to her, my dreamy self thought little of her beauty. I knew we were only dangerously exposing my ungodly affair with Cynthia to her. Felicia was known to probe and investigate, and I was simply scared of where our encounter with her was going to lead us.She was at her little living area when we toddled in. She had a female guest and they both seemed to be lost in a joke as they were laughing hysterically when she saw us. ”Isn’t today a Sunday?”, she suddenly began, pausing suddenly in her laughter ”It is, Ma”, replied a visibly panicky Udak. I only wondered why she was looking scared too. She possibly couldn’t have known about last night ”So what are you all doing here?”, she scanned with her eyes through our faces in one single sweep ”We were asked to report her case to you Ma”, Udak mechanically referred me ”What’s wrong with her?”, she seemed to be giving us added attention now ”She has been losing her mind since this morning Ma””Losing her mind? How do you mean losing her mind?”, she motioned to me to step closer while saying those. I was too dreamy to get a thing from her gesture. Cynthia helped me towards the terrifying woman with one hand on my bum ”She is forgetting things”, Cynthia was helping. We both were directly in front of the woman now. Her guest was also looking attentive ”I don’t get a clue of what you girls are talking about”, she had her eyes on my hip mysteriously, where Cynthia’s hand had circled to rest on my butt0ckz. I would have loved to move Cynthia’s hand but I was too frail to do so. “Take her to the clinic. That is the first place you all would have gone. They should be the ones coming here if the case demands my attention. ” She was on her feet and feeling my face as though she was studying my body temperature. Her soft disposition was pretty bewildering. She was just too mean to be seen doing such. For the first time in my life, I thought I felt I wished she could kiss me ”Did you all hear me?!”, she had turned from cold to hot in an instant! ”Yes Ma!” we were on our heels now. All roads to the clinic. But as I quietly descended the terrace stairs with the help of my two best friends, I still felt Mrs. Felly’s eyes on me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?