[Story] My Dirty Friend (18+) – Episode 7


Cynthia’s hand was still on my butt and it left little doubt about what the tough matured woman must have been staring at. Her call on one of the other girls was our only reason to want to linger there for another minute; and when we perceived that she seemed to be sending the responding girl on an errand, we all varnished from eyesight!The rest of that Sunday turned out to be a long day for me.
I spent a few hours at the clinic and their point remained that all I needed was good rest. A couple of energy drinks and few vitamin pills got me going and not long after, I was back to the dorm. I had become an even greater hero! The story of my virtual return from the land of the dead had travelled around school and more girls were coming from their dorms to come see for themselves.
Unfortunately, that became the start of a least expected string of eschewing from Cynthia. Of course, a return to sanity was also referring to a return to my new found longing for l£sb!an S£x! Cynthia was surely very glad when I made it back amid being sure that our little tango was still going to remain a secret but she started indicting early enough that there wasn’t going to be another such time between us. The last one nearly put us both in trouble and I was apparently seeing that she wasn’t going to let it happen again. Further attempts from me to revive any form of fondness or intimacy by easily fondling various parts of her body at every little opportunity I found, was always rewarded by a plain show of disinterest. How bad I felt, but I remained calm. I knew she was right about how she felt. Doing any other thing with her was only going attract greater risk. That wasn’t very comfortable for her. Udak on her part still remained oblivious of any wrongdoing. She only kept doing all she could to keep me comfortable. I needed all the rest I could get and the increased visit from friends wasn’t helping matters. After doing all I could to give my attention to everybody (including the dorm-porter who came to see me with her colleagues), I inevitably fell asleep.It was a very long sleep and I could only wake sometime late into the night. It was lights out already and I could barely see a thing despite the mild illumination created by the travelling moonlight coming through the window blinds. I went for my torchlight at the right side of my little bag and flick! it went, when I turned it on. I was fully recovered now but I could feel a rush in my tummy as the muscles there seemed to be getting awkwardly taut. It showed that I was hungry and needed to eat. So to this, I began to make it out of my bed but just then, I heard something. I couldn’t make out what it was but it sure was from a human or an animal alike. I waited and listened, and soon I heard it again. It was a m0an or a low groan.
A drawn one possibly. I began to listen hard, hoping to pick out where exactly it was coming from. As I did, I was drawn to the space behind me. Bimbo was the only person lying at my back and the m0an was too distant to be from her. So I began listening again. It did come a third time and it looked well like it was coming from under our own beds so I quietly lay back in my bed and tried seeing if I could look through the crack created between my bed and Bimbo’s.
I was a little nervy. Couldn’t explain why.
And, when I finally succeeded in picking out something from where I was peeping from, I was a bit surprised by what I saw. It was Cynthia and someone else I still couldn’t make out at that moment. They were both in Cynthia’s bed together and were avidly licking each other’s supposed dripping pussies as their bodies locked in a passionate sixty-nine. They surely hadn’t noticed my movements since I wasn’t directly above them. And even though a greater part of my peering face was almost now making contact with the raised butt0ckz of the other girl, they seemed to be too occupied with their coupling to take a note. In little time, I had dropped my entire head through the crack to fully take in the highly lewd l£sb!an S£x scene playing before me.The other girl was Udak! A glance at her empty bed was enough to tell me! And it was her Unclad butt0ckz that I was looking directly into. With the help of the weak moonlight, I could see her puckered asshole and the start of her very puffy dark cunt. It was a beautiful sight to behold. I felt myself tighten my already flooded cunt as sniffs after sniffs of her muff-scent played around my nose! I was seeing her in a different light already as I never ever felt she could be seen involved in such a ‘bawdy’ act. She surely still had a lot of explaining to do to me after having carried herself in such a false conduct all these years. Nonetheless, that mattered less at that point as her meaty butt0ckz kept swaying from side to side in front of me.
All I did crave for was to bury my mouth in her gaping holes and sU-Ck them until she went sore! Cynthia’s mouth was on her cl!t already, chewing it out like her life was hidden in it. To this, Udak tweaked and wriggled, she was obviously in ecstasy! Cynthia grabbed her slender hip in an attempt to hold the thoroughly pleased girl in place, and in one quick dive, waltzed her hot tongue into the wimping girl’s cunt hole! ”Oh Cinty!”, she m0aned further ”I want you to pour your juices into my mouth honey”, was Cynthia’s romantic responseI had found my puffy snatch right under my skirt and was plundering the poor soaking thing with three fingers. I was sky-horny! At each round of pounding, I brought my dripping fingers to my mouth for a thorough cleanup. The two girls were driving me crazy, obviously! ”Ride my face honey”, was Cynthia’s next request as she rests the back of her head on the mattressTo this, Udak responded by sitting up on the l£sb!an queen’s face. She had to bend her neck a bit so as not to brush her head against the bed above them.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?