[Story] My Dirty Friend (18+) – Episode 5


Despite how better that would make me feel, I just knew I might not be able to handle the consequences.After what seemed like a decade, I began having the need to turn to the other side of my bed. My sides ached from how I was lying and I needed to reposition myself. So after a great deal of reluctance, knowing what that meant to me, I eventually succumbed to nature and swiftly turned to rest on my other side. Surprisingly, what I got to be presented with on doing so, almost jolted me off my bed. Cynthia wasn’t lying normally on her bed anymore. She was lying diagonally across it. Meaning that she could comfortably place both her legs across my breasts if she cared. Therefore when I now turned to face her, I suddenly found my head almost under her nightgown. She had raised her knees leaving her entire nakedness exposed. She sure knew that I was going to turn around after all, so must have planned it this way. ”Gawd!”, I heard myself say mildly. I was looking at her smooth vulva and the scent of her K!ttyC@t drifted around my nostrils mildly. I was so drawn to bury my face in there but did a great deal to restrain myself. Unfortunately, my K!ttyC@t thought otherwise and there and then, it began seeping K!ttyC@t juice.Cynthia must have heard me, because she reacted further by pulling the gown down her shapely thighs a bit more. Granting herself greater room to spread them better. I raised my head a little to see if she was watching me but thankfully found out that she wasn’t. She had her eyes in the much touted novel. So I relaxed again and gave the bare crotch one last glance before returning my eyes to the book I was reading. I mustn’t be drawn into this again even though my body was starting to long for her once more. I needed to always remember that there was a time I got crushed for wanting her this way. I did all I could to remain stubborn in it and it worked quite well because not long after, I turned to the other side of my bed without placing a hand on her.It was then soon time for lights-out.
Power was first withdrawn and returned as a warning to all students. Then it was eventually cut out. The expectation was that all students were to begin sleeping. I was simply scared to. I still had Cynthia by my side and I really needed to know where the night was leading both of us. I was sure she hadn’t slept yet and that could mean seeking to Fork me later at night if I were to sleep first. So I got up from where I lay and freed my torchlight from where I usually left it. With it, I returned to read from my book, feeling so happy that I was winning my battle with Cynthia’s body that very night.
But It was while priding myself so high that I suddenly felt something on my left leg. It was slightly cold and moist and appeared to be making its way up towards my inner thigh.
I immediately sensed what it was as a much damper one joined. It was Cynthia and she was kissing and licking her way up my thighs.
Now, I had to stop her. This night had to be the end. So without warning, I hastily pulled my leg away and then dropped from my bed.
I began walking to the door, flicking my torchlight around as I did. I wasn’t running away from the dorm. In fact, I just wanted to pee but I needed to send her a message too.
And I assumed she got it right.After several minutes in the dark outside, I began returning to the dorm. Having Cynthia’s bed before mine meant that I was going to cross hers before getting to mine. But of course, I was never going to check her up while returning to mine. However, on getting to hers, I was a bit surprised with what I saw. Instead of seeing her hair somewhere around the end of the bed that faced the alleyway, I noticed it was her legs sticking out, instead. Had she turned around? Was she now lying ‘normal’? I needed to know. So I flicked my torch towards her to see and it eventually caught her on the thigh. She truly had turned and her legs were now where her head formerly was albeit lying on her belly. I also suspected that something was missing so I brought the light from the torch further up to her butt0ckz, and right then, I knew what was missing. Her gown! It had either risen on its own accord or had done so by someone’s aid. But all I knew was that it was now neatly folded around her waist leaving her entire butt0ckz bare to the world. Her legs were also awkwardly spread, exposing a good amount of her K!ttyC@t to me.
And when I probed further with the torchlight, I found her vulva. It was very puffy and had what was unmistakably, K!ttyC@t juice glistening all over it. I was already sniffing her scent again for the second time that night and I swore I saw the entire mound making slight movements as though it was contracting within the walls. I was now so moist.
However, just then I regained a bit of control and began contemplating to walk away to my bed. But when I realized where I was standing, I got even more startled.
I was barely three feet from her seducing cunt at that moment and I couldn’t even explain how I did get there. I needed to return to my bed anyway but I just suddenly and mysteriously lacked the powers to.
I even noticed Cynthia open her eyes slightly at some point only for her to quickly shut it again when she found out that I had seen her do so. But that was still not enough to make me change my mind. Instead, I began to climb into the bed with her. My mind was telling me that I was only trying to climb into mine from hers but as I came closer to her body it looked less and less unlikely.When I finally got into her bed, I turned my torchlight off! And without any form of restraint, I quietly buried my face into Cynthia’s K!ttyC@t! ”Ohh Gawd! “, I heard her purr! She was awake as I had felt and imagedI dint say a word, instead I began to chew her entire K!ttyC@t as though I had always done that all my life. How I got to know if it was something I would love doing, did beat me. I just kept eating the musky-smelling spot and did all I could to push my entire tongue into the tiny hole there!She was practically m0an!ng now, pushing my head further in and spreading her legs further apart for me! I brought both my hands to her cloth covered b0s0m and began to massage them, occasionally pulling at her Tips. My own K!ttyC@t was just flooding my thighs with my juices as I just had no form of resistance to how horny I felt. She began grinding her fat butt0ckz against my face, periodically giving me room to get the tip of my tongue to her cl!t! And I responded by grabbing her butt0ckz as tightly as I could, pulling it even further into my face.
At some point, I felt I might suffocate as her pubic scent filled my nose up to the point that I found it hard to breathe! But, because of how strongly musky she smelled, I found it so difficult pulling away from her butt0ckz! However, I eventually did and with a long sU-Ck, leaving her scampering for support.
Her first orgasm!She held my head and flipped herself over so that she could lie on her back. I still made to return for her K!ttyC@t, but she refused and instead pulled me up to her mouth. She gave me one of the most intense kisses I had ever had. It was so steamy and largely mouthy! We made out for several minutes more and by the time we were done, I was already convulsing from my own first orgasm! ”I love you Dannie”, she said from nowhere. “I never meant to hurt you sweetheart.” Tears easily rolled down my cheeks. I felt so poignant. I planted another hard kiss on her lips and even sU-Cked up her upper lip into mine, chewing it with all I’ve got.This must have driven her crazy because she immediately located my warm soaking cunt and seamlessly slid a finger into it. I went still. Her presence there felt soooooo good! ”Please don’t bring it out”, I heard myself tell her in hushed tone ”I won’t honey” she assuredOn hearing that, I began humping her buried finger.
Meanwhile, I had stopped the kiss and was now liking her entire face with the whole length of my tongue. I licked her eyes, sU-Cked her nose and her jaw! I was burning like fire and she knew it! In return, she inserted a second finger, and I went crazier! I sU-Cked on her ear lobe until I felt it had gone sore! My hip was bouncing madly up and down her two fingers and the bed on which we lay, squeaked endlessly to each bounce.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?