[Story] I’m Horny And The Police Arrives – Episode 2


Then something happened, as she was was still down below giving me head, while my magic fingers kept on performing optimally, she couldn’t hold it anymore, her moan became louder, noticed it and knew I was going for a huge kill, so I increased my pace which she also tried doing same on me unknown to her that I was playing an episode of my favourite cartoon(T&J) in my head so as to delay my cu*mming.
Then all of a sudden, like a tap having its orifice blocked by a thumb, she squirted all over holding me tightly, scratching, kissing, cuddling and caressing. It was a damn crazy experience that I have never witnessed, she squirted for about 10-15seconds, creamy sticky looking liquid, I was like wowww!!!
Thinking like a dude, after releasing what we got in there, we rest to recover before any further action alas she went straight for my co*rk wanting to insert it herself, tried helping out when a headlight flashed on my side mirror from nowhere,quickly re-adjusted her to her seat while I zipped up, but we forgot
something.
We forgot that both seats where still slid downwards, so we kept kissing from opposite ends to keep the mood on pending when the lights go off then we could conclude our crazy night out.
Having no idea the night was indeed going to be a very crazy night, the lights went off as intended and we got back to our cozy position.
She was very ho*rny so was I, as she got back on top of me, raising her tight fitted flowing leopard skin gown, with me lying flat waiting patiently for the honey pot to feed my hungry co*rk with some sweetness, the unpredictable occurred.
She screamed ‘the police’ from nowhere, meanwhile my eyes where closed all this while, on opening them, here was a torch light beaming me in the face, I was like it can’t be, until they knocked on my window to wind down, then did I realise it was real, behold a rude awakening back to reality from the gate of seventh heaven.
I wound the glass down, put off the AC, they asked we both to get down of the car of which she was already in tears. It dawned on me they had made a u-turn on sighting us earlier, so we where asked to both face the vehicle with our hands stretched on the roof of their patrol vehicle. They switched on my inner lights, using a cheap tecno phone took pictures of the car seats, then pointed the torch towards her face as flash to snap her before doing same to me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?