[Story] I’m Horny And The Police Arrives – Episode 3


My gf had suddenly become a jelly fish, all jittery that the 3 police men on patrol quickly noticed her vulnerability and took advantage of it to the fullest, following conversation ensued:
Police officer 1: so una no see anywhere do am, na for dark roadside sweet una no b so?
GF: sir, its not like that, it’s not what you think, we weren’t doing anything.
Police officer 2: walahi, iskanchi ne(hausa), wen u reach station, tell dem say we enta ur house, catch una dey do jangolover.
Police officer 3: una be car snatchers or informants or I fit even talk say constituting public nuisance or indecent exposure in the
public, na how many be that? 4count charge, na prison be that or fine or both.
I had to shout, I said ‘officer haba! Na wetin?’. This I knew inside of me where hungry police officers looking for brisk cash, so I called the sergeant amongst them aside, and pleaded with him that he should let us go, we weren’t actually doing anything, by this time the other two officers had pushed my gf inside their
patrol vehicle and asked I drive behind to the station.
The sergeant said 50k last or no deal, I said for what offence? come and see brainstorming inside my head, sharply I told him all the money on me was 2k, that I’m an ordinary mechanic oooo!!!! Staying with my master who travelled which was how I got access to this customer’s vehicle, to my utmost surprise, 5 count charge came from nowhere, officers this is a stolen vehicle yelled the sergeant.
At that point, I understood the meaning of ‘one chance’ that was the only thing that came to my head. One of the officers joined us and aksed what the problem was, the sergeant told him what I had said, he said very good, you both will be charged to court first thing tomorrow. I called both their attention once again pleading that she was also an apprentice at a beauty salon while I stuck with my story of being a mechanic.
After much pleading, they settled for 7k, d problem now was getting the money since I wasn’t with cash and only had my atm with me, they asked for my car key as a collateral while I go get the cash believing that I could wish to leave my gf behind and disappear then return for my vehicle when they must have left, so I did as requested and left for the cash.
I ran as fast as my legs could take me to the nearest bank atm around, with fear all over me due to the fact I’m leaving my gf in the hands of 3 officers of the ‘nigerian’ police. When ever I got tired of running that thought pops up and I switch turbo on and speed increases. Got back with the cash about 10mins later, panting badly and the sergeant was like all this was just because I wanted to f*uck, my ear drums almost blew out. He went on saying if it was in my house I know he has no right I said true.
My mind was like is this officer just trying to make me undergo corporal punishment then let us go? Sergeant went on saying to me I remind him of his son(for my mind, see preaching ooo!), that he his not happy with all I have passed through this night but anyway I should learn from it, finally he asked for the cash, I was like wait oooo, so after this plenty ‘tori’ una still collect money (my mind ooo). After counting to confirm that it was complete inside
my car, he left for their patrol car with my gf in there with them, guess they wanted to reach a sharing formula which lasted for about another 10mins.
Finally, one of them came to me guess from Benin, saying that now he’s talking to me like a brother, that he’s pained I spent so
much for doing nothing, that a motel should be far cheaper than being caught, all I told him was I concur.

Join us now 

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?