[Story] I’m Horny And The Police Arrives – Episode 1


It was like every other night, my phone rang, my girl friend (gf), asking me to come see her since I had jst arrived from ph back to abj where I’m based. I had spent a month over there due to workshop and training organised by my company meaning she undoubtedly had missed me very badly u know what I mean.
Went over to her place, happily jumped into my arms and all that, later on we both got into my camry muscle chatting, kissing, cuddling and handling.
Then her phone rang, her kid sis asking her where she was, that was when my eyes noticed what she wore- a strapless leopard skin gown and realised she must have gotten it while I was away since I actually haven’t seen it on her prior till then.
The call ended with me speaking to her kid sis promising to get her what she asked for, after which my gf switched off her phone & I was like why, she said just me no intruder of any sort.
Hmmmmm!!!! My Oga down below quickly shouted “all correct sir”. She continued from where we stopped kissing and cuddling in the vehicle then I noticed something again, while cuddling, rubbing all over the sweet curves that she’s endowed with of course with her clothes on, I observed she wasn’t putting on any underwear down below. Goshhhhhhh!!! At that point I knew the night was going to be #WelcomeComeBackUncensored.
Quickly calculating where the venue will be, my place ain’t going to be conducive coz my kid bro and a cousin of mine currently live with me, so a guest house surely. While I was stil doing the maths up there in my head, the unimaginable happened…
the unimaginable happened, she slid my chair totally flat, and mounted upon me with her weight fully resting on me. Quickly I asked what this was all about, she also was quick to remind me that have always wanted her to be spontaneous not so predictable, that was what she wanted proving to me. I said I see, well am not so comfortable with this spontaneity, lets go over to a guest house then my mind will be at rest and so as not to disrespect you as a lady.
All I said fell upon deaf ears as she continued touching all the right places and couldn’t resist no more till the headlights of vehicles coming into her estate flashed into the vehicle, suddenly she said to me why don’t I want to do crazy stuffs with her, something she could look back upon and just smile when I’m
not there with her. I said to her so what do you want now? She was like she just wants a cool, serene environment with no intrusion of any sort, I quickly scanned such places in my head and started the vehicle.
Having just one place in mind, one of the several gardens and recreational parks littered around Abj, with soft music playing in the background, my intention was to go in there, get her a bit tipsy wif few shots of tequila then head to a guest house.
Surprisingly, on getting to the park,she refused alighting from the vehicle, she was like no she wants me now, here and now, that I should keep driving forward where the street light isn’t present, it dawned on me that ma gf was not just ho*rny but also having her imaginations running wild.
I did as she said, parked in a very poorly litted environ few meters away from the park, then it began, she threw my car key to the back seat, slid my seat flat once again, french kissing, caressing, cuddling.
Before I could say Jack she had reached for my denim pants loosened by belt, before I tried reaching to unbutton my pants she had cut it off with just the zipper remaining, said to myself again what are you doing? I was about answering that question when ma hand reached for her butt, she had raised her gown upwards with nothing down below, here I was laying flat caressing her butt, feeling the smoothness of her skin, she had implanted her bosoms in my mouth by then, sucking off her Tips the best way possible.
Lo and behold, I felt something, my hand had trespassed into a totally different environment, so warm, so wet, that it felt like trying to untangle my fingers from a chewing gum, she moaned immediately I gained access into the main chambers with just a finger. Then, she already had a firm grip of ma co*rk down below stroking it gently, using my fluid as the lubricant while I was busy kissing, sucking and still finger*ing at the same time(multi-tasking at is very best). All this with her lying on top of me.
As she kept stroking my co*rk gently I kept the intensity down there in hers as well, inviting the index finger to join in the party which was being attended earlier on by just the middle finger, the intensity of her moaning increased, which spurred me to get even in more creative in there if you know what I mean.
Now, she was absolutely ready for the main event so was i, she suddenly paused holding my hand,trying to stop me from fing*ering her, which I slowly withdrew getting ready for a bumpy ride. All of a sudden, i felt a warm sensation on ma joystick, not her kitty cat but a BJ, this felt like receiving a Nobel prize for excellence in kitty pleasing. She stroked and sucked simultaneously,spitting on it, grabbing it like her life depended on it, my balls receiving the best vip treatment ever, she emptying my sac inside her mouth, this she must have learnt from adult movies I said to myself, truly, I was in the seventh heaven.
Having no idea of happenings around me, with my gf giving me head, all I could do was play with her long weaves, as she kept on doing wonders like never before in confined space, then something happened….

Follow us on facebook 

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?