[Story] Corper’s Lodge – Episode 14

Alessandro
‘Seriously, guys’ Gina reiterated as she rose up to her knees on the bed.
I was half embarrassed and half amazed because all that came to my mind was threesome, threesome, threes………. …
I was awoken back to reality by the warmth of Rita’s lips on my lips…… obviously I was in cloud 9 dreaming of an impossibility or is it possible?
The warmth of her lips on mine coupled with the tasted of my precum created a new sensation for me and I pushed my hands into her blouse looking to fondest her soft Bosom. Realizing my destination she helped by pulling up her blouse exposing her Unclad fresh Bosom…………
As I began fondling her Bosom and knitting her Tips, she moaned in my mouth and got hard with her handjob on my Joystick….jerking me ferociously and it quickened my hand on her Bosom……this simultaneous interwoven actions continued for few minutes till I sensed my climax approaching. Then I retracted from her and proceeded to discard the remaining of my clothings while she also got the memo and stepped out of her skirt, oh she wasn’t even in panties…..
As I positioned to have her in a reverse cowgirl style, she siganled me with her hand that she wasn’t having any of that as she mounted me instead in a 69 position…… and was she wet??? Hell yeah! She was dripping wet and the sweet smell was entangling.
As we both proceeded to eat ourselves out, she added a finger to her clit to support my tongue…..and the scene was just too Sekxy for me to behold…
We continued this action for some minutes resulting in heavy moans from her and deep grunts from me……….
After some minutes, I felt my climax and also felt her Kittycat muscles contract, then I pushed in my tongue in a folded mode and used my teeth and lips to add tingling sensation to her Kittycat, she on her part was shaking ferociously from pleasure but didn’t let go of my Joystick from her mouth as she deep throated me and kept squeezing my balls. It was obvious that none of us could hold it any longer as we both climaxed together…………it was a hell of Sekxual climax as it took us both few minutes to come down from the mountain……….
Then as our climax subsided we heard her moan………..
To be continued


Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?