[Story] Corper’s Lodge – Episode 15


Alessandro
As I turned and caught her eyes shut while she fingered herself ferociously, I didn’t need an invite as I slid to her side and started on her partial own Bosom taking over the squeezing, knitting and rubbing from her. She opened her eyes and smiled when she saw me on her chest, then I felt her hand on my joystick and Rita also took over her Kittycat from her. As myself and Rita are busy with her Bosom and cunt, Gina’s? left hand was working my Joystick to strength while her right was on Rita’s head.
No one was saying anything, the whole room was only filled with moans, sound of Kittycat lapping and grunt. After several minutes my Joystick was roaring to go again and I didn’t waste time as I went straight to where Rita was and she went to sit on Gina’s face for her own Kittycat to be eaten. Gina’s cunt area was extremely creamy and wet and as such my journey to creamland was smooth as my turgid Joystick kept pounding in and out of her wet cunt. Our Sekxual triangle kept on going for several minutes then I felt Gina’s Kittycat contract around my Joystick as my own climax drew closer. I increased my tempo and I heard Rita’s moan increase as the spiral effect from my dig. With a loud moan from Rita cumming, Gina started vibrating and wriggling wildly as she poured and I cummed after a few more speedy strokes. We all collapsed together, showered and went another sensational triangular round before I left to go and meet my Tunmi at home where she was waiting angrily for me at the door.
Watch out for a new series that continues my story “SENIOR YEAR”

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?