[Story] Bra Boi (18+) – Episode 4

“Or do you guys have another one like this that is a bit larger?” she began to say again, and when I looked up at her face, found out she had her eyes solely fixed on the front of my trousers! She was certainly surprised to see I was spotting a firm erection out of the blue.
“Not…really ma” I managed to say after swallowing hard. I could even feel the beads of perspiration appearing on my forehead already.
“Oh dear. Then please help me fit in this one. I can’t afford not to buy it” she was already partly backing me again and facing the mirror.
Did I just hear ‘help me fit in’? My Joystick markedly twitched in response! “I…did you…I mean, what did-you-say ma?” I heard my terrible nervous mouth ask. I was openly shaking.
“Help me fit in the bra. If my breasts can fit into it, then I am buying it.” she pressed down her succulent boobies as she mentioned ‘my breasts can fit into it’. Meanwhile I was wondering how I was supposed to make an obviously undersized brassiere contain all those breasts I was seeing. But then, given this is was just few days to Xmas, and the price tag on the brassier we were talking about there was quite tangible, then I had little alternatives.
“Ok ma…” followed my response even though I still didn’t know where to start actually.
After getting myself to stand directly behind her, I began fiddling with the hook behind. I still can’t explain how she even managed to get the thing hooked-in in the first place. But then, I was only getting started when she began complaining all of a sudden.
“There is nothing to do there boy. Please bring your hand to the front.” she said a bit rashly while nudging back a bit and thus pressing into my hard Joystick with her large bum unknowingly! I practically jumped! “Try to get the sides in first. If they can get in, then it will make it easier for you.”
I swallowed hard and only managed to nod my head. When I looked up to the mirror in front of us, I met her reflection looking at the floor. Meanwhile, my hands were now coming around to her front and how ridiculous we both looked in the mirror with my arms almost totally disappearing under the sides of her magnificent Bosom! She had nudged herself a bit forward, giving my erection a bit of respite. Barely a second later, she got a phone call. Her phone was already on the dresser in front of us and the mirror so she just stretched an arm to pick it up thus forcing my hand further into her bustline!
I licked my lips at once. Sniffing hard and praying the plenty beads of perspiration in my face do not trickle into my eyes. I was stuck like Fork, literarily. And I could comfortably hear My heart pounding so so loudly! I still was fidgeting, and her strong admittedly intoxicating cologne was in itself driving me crazier! As she spoke in her dialect, waving an arm here and there, I was perched to her back like some kid would her mum! It was just awkward if not ridiculous how we looked in the mirror! Consequently, just after she dropped her phone and tried leaning up again, her butt inevitably pressed into my hard-on for yet a second time! And of course, I jerked once again!
“You no dey push the thing in again?” she asked in mixed Pidgin.
“I…I..am doing…it…” I could barely even breathe as I struggled to move my erection away from her backside as much as I could. It was even quite hard to tell if she hasn’t been feeling all the hard prodding from my Joystick given she barely reacted on each occasion. I had now grabbed the side of her left boob and began attempting to get it into the left cup of the bra. And she responded by slightly lifting her arm, to give me more room.
To Be Continued…

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?