[Story] Sister Adesewa (True Life Story) – Episode 11

I was a bit relieved,at least,after hearing what Mrs
Williams said.
“Now,tell me….how did it happen?.” She asked.
I told her everything i could remember without hiding
anything intentionally.
Whenever i said something she didnt understand,she would
throw a question to me,and i would answer.
After our discussion,she said “Do u know what?”
I said “No ma”.
She said “I will take u to ur house now,to go and pick some
of ur dresses and things u’ll need for a few days after
which u will come with me to our place.
I agreed.In less than one hour,i found myself sitting in d
small,beautiful living room of D Williams.
I was taken to d visitor’s room,where i put my bag.
What am i going to do next now?….I had no idea.
Thank God for d way everything happened,maybe i would
have taught of abortion,but now,dt’s out of d way,except i
wanted to offend God more.
We didnt meet Pastor Williams at home when we got
home,he was away to attend a meeting,i learnt.
He came back around 8pm.
He was surprised to see me in their house.
I only greeted him,he answered me,and went straight into
their room.
His wife followed him immediately,i guess she was going to
tell him why he saw me in their house.
About an hour later. They both came out of their room. Pastor Williams was unusually silent, but I could read from his face that he didn’t like what he heard. Of cause I didn’t expect him to like what he heard.Then,Pastor Mrs came to my room after dinner and asked
“Sis Sewa,what do u want to do now?”.
“I dont even know ma.”
“Have u informed Bode?”
“No ma.I didnt even know i was pregnant.”
“I learnt he has gone back to school….Send a message to
him to inform him,let’s hear what he will say.Dont let him
know i’ve known about it o”.
“Okay ma.I’ll do dt.”
TBC

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?