[Story] Sister Adesewa (True Life Story) – Episode 6


After the action,Bode started begging me.I could see he
actually regretted,but the deed had been done already.I
told him to go,i just didnt want to see him.
He left.
I locked the door behind him and started weeping.I wept till my
eyeballs turned red and my head began to ache.
I was confused,i didnt know what to do,i was just
weeping.I couldnt even pray,i never thought i could do such
a thing,i thought i was strong enough to stand.Oh my
God!…How wrong i was!!.
The next day was friday,i couldnt go to school.I had
headache,so i called my HOD to inform her i would be
absent.She promised to tell the Principal and wished me quick
recovery.
I couldnt attend the burial nor singing practise on saturday,i
just locked myself up in my room and was weeping from time
to time.
On sunday,i was unusually absent from church.Some choir
members came to check on me after service.
They met me under my blanket,shivering.Now i had
developed emergency fever.
One of them quickly called Pastor Williams who rushed down
to my place with his wife.

They took me to a health center. I was treated against maleria, given some drugs and injection and was told to come back by monday and tuesday to complete the injection.
The Williams brought me back home and asked if i wouldnt mind
to go with them to their place,so i wouldnt be the only one at
home,i said no,that i would be fine.So,they left after praying
for me.
I slept off and woke up late in the night. Now i felt like eating
something.I looked at my phone,it was 11.17pm.
I got up,ate bread with fruit juice and went back to bed.
I couldnt sleep.I was turning from right to left,left to right
on the bed.
Again,i remembered “Let him that thinketh he standeth
take heed lest he fall” 1 Cor 10:12.
I started weeping again.I thought i was standing,now i have
fallen.I so much trusted myself,i was so careless.
I opened my mouth and began to pray “Lord Jesus,i have
disappointed you,please forgive me,have mercy on me.I am
sorry.Now i know better.Help me Lord.Forgive me Lord.Have
mercy on me….”
I didnt even know when i slept off.

When i woke up,i knew i had a dream in which i saw Pastor
Mrs Williams talking to me,but i couldnt remember a single
word out of everything she said.
As i was trying to recollect what she was telling me in the
dream,i heard a gentle voice in my spirit “Go and open up
to her”….
“Ahhhh!.How on earth would i be able to do that?.I cant
Lord!.I cant!!.”.
I didnt hear the voice again,at least at that moment. The next
thing i heard was a knock on my door.
Who is that?.I spoke softly.
I didnt hear any response from the other end.
I moved to the door,unlocked it and opened.
Guess who was standing there??
TBC

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?