Obedience is better than sacrifice

Until yesterday morning I believed this saying "Obedience is better than sacrifice " But now I know better that obedience is two ways ooooo

Mumsy was in the sitting room, I was outside.
She called me to help her bring her handbag from her room.
I brought the bag, and asked her where I should keep it.
Mumsy said I should keep it on her head.
Brothers and sisters, as an obedient child and I don't like disobeying my elders.(obedience is better than sacrifice)
I kept the bag on her head.

The only thing I remember after placing the bag on her head is that the earth 🌍became void and without form.🌚
Everywhere was dark🌑 and it felt like Genesis chapter 1:1&2 was starting all over again.
IF  UNA  SEE   THAT  SLAP  EHN

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Drop your comments here

Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)

What are you Looking for?