I AM MY PARENTS’ INVESTMENT’

You have to read this to the end)

I was involved in a fictitious-isle one day. There, I asked a kid of 9 years, ‘What are your plans for your parents when you grow up’? Guess what her reply was. She replied; ‘I am my parents’ investment’.

Do you know what that means?

It’s not just a statement, but carefully cemented words. I was caught in attraction, and I fell in love with the child. If you are in my shoes, you’ll do the same thing. You see, being an investment – many will not understand what it means. But permit me to educate you that children are really investments of their parents. So, that for me.

For you, how would you feel as a youth or child when you hear or see a child write or say this? As long as you have feelings for your parents’ struggle to let you grow up, you will definitely see to this, and if you are probably not aware that you are your parents’ investment, it’s pretty good to know that now. You know why? Because, one day your parents are going to be old, and stop fending for the family. Then, it would be in your hands to take care of them. So, how are you seeing and working towards this? Your parents have plans for you. Do you have plans for them? You are their human resource insurance and assurance.

I cry for many out there who squander their parents’ money for no good reason. Well, that’s the way I feel right now, and thought of sharing it along with what that little child said to me. Believe you me, one day, your parents will look up to you for help or support, and if you wouldn’t help as a result of heartlessness or not being financially upkeep, it would be a shameful thing – especially when they actually train you academically and otherwise, but you wouldn’t deliver.

Yes, I hear something still reflecting in my mind. That’s what some would usually say, and that’s; ‘Well, this isn’t for me, but some other persons because my parents have enough, even when I don’t deliver’. But may I still propel something into you mind, that – “your own is your own, while your parents’ own is theirs’. I have once written an article on this. Because many think that the properties of their parents remains theirs. To some extent it could be that way, but there are no certainties towards this. Do you know why? Because circumstances of life cannot be told by anyone. It’s only God that can tell how tomorrow will be. This is true.

Another thing to consider is, death is obvious and can come to anyone anytime. Though we don’t pray for that, but we can’t talk about life without death. Because life is incomplete with death. That’s the process of life – After life, comes death. So, if you do a thing without considering all round, you need to do a reconsideration. You needn’t misunderstand this. It is written based on how the atmosphere of life is. So, in a situation where it occur, what would a purposeless personality do? This has dawn on many, is still dawning and will continue to dawn only on those who wish for it. I pray not this for you though. But everyone got to be careful – especially youths.

Be a good fruit (returns of expectations) of the planted (Your parents’ investments on you), so that the planters (your parents) may harvest the fruit of their plantation. Not just that. Let the planters harvest be fruitful. Because there are fruits that are not fruitful. Do you know why? Because, after they are harvested for the first time, they will not be able to produces another fruit. Such fruit is fruitless. Hence, let your life be of fruitful nature.

It’s one thing to do this right, but another not to get the right answer or expectation. Why? Because you may neglect God in the course of doing it. God is really the way. While you do this right, pray rightly so that you succeed. Have a heart of that little girl my fictitious entity got in contact with.

Lest I forget, the little girl’s name is PRECIOUS-MINDSET-TRANSPORTED-ME-TO-AFFECT-LIVES-POSITIVELY

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?