[Story] Bra Boi (18+) – Episode 7

She kisses very well! And she practically ate me up! Her tongue swirled and twisted in my mouth and she let her right hand rub up and down my back as she did. When she managed to pull away from my mouth, she instantly replaced her lips with her left Tip! She hurriedly shoved it into my mouth, and kept forcing even her entire booby further in as though she wanted me to suck all of it! I choked and groaned, while she sighed repeatedly while licking and kissing my cheek! Meanwhile, I had already let a hand drop between her legs where I was lucky to seamlessly locate her rather damp crotch! She had been dripping all along, and as soon as I grabbed her perceptibly fat Kittycat through the material of the panty, she moaned out loudly, spreading her legs to give me room! That was instant encourage of course, so I went on to pull her panty to the side to reveal a very fresh looking Kittycat mound with no single strand of hair on it! It even glistened in the light, of Kittycat juice and when I ran a finger along her slit, her body gyrated a bit, while her Kittycat blessed me with another stream of fluids!
I had already switched to the other boob when she began attempting to bring the tip of my Joystick on her slippery Kittycat! All I had to do was move forward a bit and contact was made! And of course, it felt so good given she began to rub my dickhead up and down her slit! It got our fluids to mix, with my precum rubbing into her well moistened vulva! When the manmeat massaged her stubby stiff clit, she moaned out loudly again, before rocking her hip into my boner a few times! She was aroused beyond words and I could even literarily feel the fire on her very warm skin! Her Bosom had gone remarkably heavier while her areolas had grown very puffy in all their blackness! Needless to explain that her rubbery Tips felt like one-inch sized erect penises in the mouth! Their tips had shallow groves that transferred tingles down her body each time I let my tongue stroke them! I had just squashed both Bosom and began attempting to push both of them into my mouth at once, when my lady-costumer unexpectedly guided my boner onto her opening, and with just a gentle thrust, got it sliding into her Kittycat! I groaned!
Predictably, it felt like heaven! Her meaty Kittycat was inexplicably wet and my hard Joystick glided through the cushion-like feeling of her surprisingly tight corridors, all the way to the balls, before sliding out again to the tip! That was the first full thrust and we were still both on our feet! How good was she! And as we eventually began to Fork, she seemed to make sure she equally thrust herself to meet every of mine halfway! It only took a couple of minutes before our Fork would get feisty and loud! As we smashed away, we soon resumed our kissing again! And I never ceased to aggressively fondle her large breasts, causing her to openly proclaim how wonderful I was and how much of a fabulous job I was doing! All while we banged away! We were literally on fire and the sweat on our bodies had now tripled! I groaned, moaned, grunted and even dirty-talked at some point as I kept being pushed to the edge and back! I wasn’t giving a Fork about her being my brother’s costumer anymore! Nor cared about the whole thing happening right in my brother’s lingerie shop! I just didn’t just Bleeping bother, in the mood I was in! In fact, when she suddenly turned around to quickly bend over the chair beside us, I needed no separate invitation before approaching her to penetrate her again from behind! When I reintroduced my Joystick into her Kittycat, she practically wailed my name! “Bra Boy!!!” she called!
To Be Continued…

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?