[Story] Sister Adesewa (True Life Story) – The End (Episode 17)

Bode came back from Lagos on saturday.He passed two
nights in our house.
He was so surprised at how he was warmly received by my
parents n siblings.
He really didnt give me d details,but i knew he gave Pastor
d full gist.
With time,my dad became a loving dad to Bode.
They were always talking of each other.
Bode’s 21st birthday met him in Lagos,n according to him,
my family marked it for him in a little way,which he really
appreciated.
He proposed to me,but i turned it down immediately. Not
bcs i didnt have feelings for him,but because of d age
difference.
When i told mummy about it, her reply surprised me.”Go n
pray about it my dear. Whatever God asks u to do,do it..but
about d issue of age difference,it has no meaning.”
“But….Ma,even if God comes down to tell me to marry
him,i dont think i can.How can i marry someone i’m 4yrs
older than?.He’s just 21 n i’m 25.”
She laughed n said “Is there anywhere it is written in d
bible dt husband must be older than his wife?.D bible only
says dt wives should be submissive to dir own husbands,n as
a result of dt, we have programmed it in our minds that the only person we could be submisive to must be somebody older than us, for your information, am 3 years older than my husband. If I didn’t tell u now,how would u know?.Go n pray
my dear,n let God’s will be done”.
I prayed n didnt have any restriction in my spirit.
I told my Pastor about it n they prayed for us.
My parents also agreed with d union n we got married at
Ikeja Registry in december, after which we went for
marriage blessings at my parents’ church.
I had a bouncing baby boy on d 17th of January,named
Oluwadarasimi (Meaning God is good to me).I decided to
stay with d Williams until i had d baby.
When Bode graduated from school,my dad connected him
with one of his friends who employed him in his company.
With time,he became d manager of d company,n we’ve been
doing fine since.
We celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary last
december,n up till now,i’m still trusting God for another
baby.
Sometimes in my thought,i would imagine what would have
happened if i had aborted Darasimi’s pregnancy.
I would have thought i couldn’t have another child due to d
abortion.I would never recover from d guilt.
Also,i would have remained barren up till now,not having
any child at all.
I would have been a hinderance to Bode’s destiny.
Lastly,i would have attracted d wrath of God upon myself
in a big way.
Looking at Darasimi,

who is Bode’s carbon copy,he has d gift
of singing n playing instruments.He had been composing his
own songs since age 5,dir’s no sentence he cant bring out a
song from,just say it,n he would turn it to a song. And by
now,he’s becoming a Guru in playing keyboard.
I have no doubt God will still bless me with more children, He
had assured me of dt,n i know He would never fail.
My brethren,pls let us learn from ds story.It doesnt matter
how tough what u are going tru is,one day,an end shall
come to it.
Even,if u have missed it in life, dir’s still Somebody u can
turn to,He Is The Way,The Truth and The Life. He will
surely show u d way out if u allow Him to lead u.Never cover
ur sin with another sin. If u do,u are only sitting on a time
bomb,it will explode sooner than expected. Remain Blessed

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?