Dragon Girl

Can one woman find love in a world of rejection, war and hate?By: 


Dragon Girl
Ever since birth, I have been different. 
I have the ability to transform myself, at will, into a dragon. 
I realize this sounds like a blessing - After all who wouldn't mind transforming into a three-story tall, fire-breathing, flying lizard? - But the reality is the exact opposite. It’s a curse. Everyone who knows about "the dragon" rejects and hates me, dooming me to a lifetime of distrust and solitude. 
No, this is no blessing. 
For all of my seventeen years, I have thought I was the only one of my kind and the only ones who truly understood me were the moon and the night sky.
At least, that's what I thought until I met the man who would change my life forever 

READ HERE

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?