[Story] Sister Adesewa (True Life Story) – Episode 3

Daddy did not give me money that day.He was so crossed with
me,it was mummy that gave me transport fare and a stipend
which i managed till january allowance was paid.
Thank God for the foodstuff i took with me from home,i would
have learnt a wonderful lesson from “Mr Hunger”.
On getting back to Oyan,Bode was still around because there was no
money for him to return to school.I told him what i went
through because of him,and even then,i wasnt sure if my dad would
send me money again as usual,so i couldnt give him money.
He felt sorry for me,and told me he would source for money
elsewhere.I didnt know how he did it,but he went back to school
The following week.
Soon there was a rumour among the choir members that something
was going on between Bode and i.Before i knew it,it became viral
among church members.
One sunday morning,Pastor Mrs Williams sent somebody to tell
me she would like to see me after service.I wasnt myself
throughout the service.I kept thinking “what did i do?,why does
she want to see me?…. Anyway I said to myself that if it is because of Bode, there is nothing going on between us and that is just what I will tell her period!!
I didn’t hear anything in church that day I was already devastated by the rummur going on and this?…
Finally,the service was over.I found myself sitting next to Pastor
Mrs Williams on a three seater sofa inside the pastor’s office.
Good afternoon ma.
How are u my dear?.
I’m fine ma.
“I know you would be wondering why i wanted to see you..said Mrs
Williams”.
“Yes ma”.I answered.
She continued….It’s about a rumour going on in the church. Can you
please shed more light on the relationship between you and Bode?.
“Ma,Bode is like a younger brother to me,nothing more. Believe
me ma.I only render assistance to him whenever he’s in
need,and that has even stopped now.” I told her.
Anyway,i’ve denied it on ur behalf,i only wanted to confirm
from you,because the very first day i set my eyes on you,i knew you came
from a christian home,and i have no doubt in my spirit that you are
well trained..but then,i want you to be very careful because there is
power in tongues.Dont give the devil any chance at all,and dont
trust yourself..if you see or hear a child of God saying “i trust
myself,i can never commit fornication”..then,you have heard or
seen someone at the verge of falling. Remember 1 Cor 10 v.12.
So,please be very careful and the Lord shall help u IJN.
I said “thank you ma” and left her office. As I was going home, I was telling myself “now I need to be careful” though there was nothing between us really, but how would anybody think I would date boy the same age with Oyindamola our second to last born? not even the one next to me!..Well,i just need to be
careful,help me Oh Lord!”
TBC

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?