[Story] Price of Virginity – Episode 5

After the incident that happened between me and mike,

i decided never to talk to mike again, i will not continue

with this relationship. [Talking to my self].

The next day, mike came to our lodge and was begging me to

forgive him, he said he didn’t know what came over him, he

promised never to try such again, as he was begging me, bekky

my room mate also joined him and both of them was begging me asif

am God. After much begging and pleading, i said ok and i accepted

mike back, we became more close than before.

After my first semester exam, the result was out, and when i checked it,

i performed excellently well, i cleared all my course, i had no carry over,

i was very happy about this, i called my parents and told them,

they were very happy aswell.

In the evening when bekky came back, she was not happy, i approached her and asked

her whats the problem all about, she told me that she failed one course, i told her

never to worry about it, that she should try and read hard next coming semester.

After our conversation, she was still angry, she said she must go and see the lecturer to

know why she failed the course.

The next day, bekky dressed up and went to meet with the lecturer while i stayed back in

the lodge reading my books.

After 6 hours, bekky came back smiling, i was happy to see her smiling because i knew there

must be a good news, so i asked her what really happened, she said that the lecturer have credited

her on that course, i was surprised and i asked again, how did that happened? she now narrated the story

to me.

[BEkky Talking]……..When i met the lecturer, he told me that it was an error, but there is nothing he can

do about it, i pleaded with him, he now said ok that he will help me but under one condition, i asked, what condition

sir? she said i should sleep with him, i have no other option than to do it.

Ann taking]…… Bekky you mean you had s*x with the lecturer? oh! my God, how can you do such a thing.

bekky replied and said:…..Use what you have to get what you want, then she left.

I was shocked and i said to my self….so this is what many girls are doing to pass their exams, i will never do such.

After some weeks, another thing happened again, i was coming back from lecture one hot afternoon, everywhere was very

hot that day because the sun was too-much, when i got home and about to enter our room, i heard some noise coming out from

the room, i put my ears close to the door, i was hearing bekky’s voice and a man’s voice, bekky was shouting>>…….

……”take it easy baby, ahhh! ahh! ahhhh!”

I thought maybe something is happening to her, i pushed the door immediately, lo and behold i saw emeka and bekky having

s*x right inside our room. i shouted and i ran outside.

Both of them stood up immediately and came outside also, then emeka left. i was angry with bekky, i told her even-though

she want to have s*x with her boyfriend, it shouldn’t be in our room, she got provoked and we had a serious problem that

very day.

We started keeping malice, i dont feel like living in that house anymore with Bekky, so i decided to visit mike that very day,

its was in the afternoon and i know mike will not be lonely unlike the other day, i know his friends will be around with him,

i dressed up and went to mike’s house. when i got there, i saw mike with one of his friend watching a movie, thank God his is

not lonely today…[i said this rite inside my mind].

i joined them watching the movie, it was so interesting, at a point, Mike’s friend left the house, he said he had an important

thing to do in his own house, so he went home. its now left only me and mike in the room, we are siting close together on one

chair watching the movie.

i was not thinking of anything because the movie was so interesting, as we were watching, it came to a part where a boy was holding

his girlfriend, they started kissing their self and from there, they began to have s*x. my body mood changed immediately, Mike whom

was siting close to me, he held me and was touching my body slowly, i was feeling it, he starting romancing and kissing me, at this

point, i cant resist him, he pulled his clothes and jumped on me, i pleaded with him not to do this, he said no and insisted, i dont

really know what to do, he was already on me, Finally Mike had s*x with me and broke my virginity.

he never knew i was a virgin until when he saw blood coming out.

I cried like a baby……”oh! what have i done to myself” i was very angry, i took my belongings and went home.

it was when i got home and now knew that am no longer a virgin.

many thoughts started rolling on my mind.

…..What will i tell my mum?

……My dad will kill me if he notice this.

……So Ann is no longer a virgin?.

All this thoughts was flowing right inside my mind, immediate i picked up my phone to call mike, i was calling him, his phone was ringing but

he was not picking up my calls, i called him until my battery went off.

The next day, i started calling mike again, his phone was ringing and sometimes he will put the call on hold.

So this was his plans, so he just wanted to sleep with me and go, immediately i sent him a message which reads…….

….”you took my virginity mike, so this has been your plans all this while, God must punish you all the days of your life, it shall not be

well with you mike….”

I sent the message and it was delivered but mike did not even reply the message.

Some men are very wicked, they can really destroy someones destiny and future, i hate men now.

i was talking to my self and all of a sudden, a call entered my phone.

To be continue………………

.

If you love this drama, like our page, comment what you feel and pls share it to your timeline.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?