[Story] 3 Sisters And A Corper – Episode 11

During the xmas period, me and my friendswere in a drinking bar in my community ,
helping ourselves with some bottles with
some of their female friends, we all gist
together , then I turned my attention to one
of the babes and asked her if she has a
friend that I can make my friend since I
was the only person without a babe there
we all laughed and the guys pressured her
to call any of her friend and agreed , so she
called somebody , after the call she told me
the friends name is Ama or Josephine , after
about 15 min or thereabout a very fat babe
burst to the scene , though they were all
thick but she was more thicker, with extra
large of every feature in her anatomy, only
she’s average height for a girl and has a
pretty face, pointed nose, soft but thick lips ,
and she look good in her make up and her
mini- gown, when she came she greeted
everybody and the guys quickly gave her a
seat next to me and as sharp guy I quick
quick welcomed her and complements her
beauty and praise her size , she smiled and
sat beside me , I offered a drink and
requested for bullet , there we all chatted ,
caught fun , and got high on beering .
During the gist I would just drop a hint that
I like her , we exchange zeros, we talked and
I placed my hand on her lap while we all
gist , I smooched slowly to the knee and up
to her inner lap she would slightly open
legs, when I try to go further she held my
hand and looked me then I smiled, I
whispered in her hear asking her if she has
any other place to go to after here , she
signaled no with her head then I told her
that I want us to go she said ok but I have
to leave first then called so she can come
and meet me , ok I said , I told the guys I
want to go home , I left and called her she
did nt pick , called again and again and
finally she said she is at the entrance to my
compound I directed her in to my room, as
she entered I complemented her again and
hugged her before u could say one we are
locked in heavy kissing and smooching, she
on the bed, I am with my boxers alone , she
removed the gown only with bra and a short
tight, look at this size I imagined , I loose
the bra to release the Bosom , I was shocked
as they rolled down , I dive them and sucked
them hard as she just whine body and
waist , I pull down the tight together with
the pant , she is already wet all over.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?