Shocking: Actress Blessing Anyim reacts to being disowned by alleged father, Senator Pius Anyim

Due to the ongoing rumour that former Senate president Anyim Pius Anyim is the father of Nollywood actress, Blessing Anyim, both parties have come out to clear the air. Senator Anyim in a recent interview disclosed that he is not related to the actress talkless of being her father. On the other hand, actress has also come out to confirm his report. On Thursday, September 21, Blessing Anyim took to her Instagram handle to reveal her true connection with the senator. 

She said: “My attention has been drawn to articles claiming that I am Pius Anyim's daughter. The news article has gone viral, and I am obliged to clear the air that I am not his daughter. People always mistake me for his daughter all the time because of my last name, especially when I'm in Lagos and the airport too, they assume that I am his daughter based on my last name. I am not his daughter; I never claimed to be his daughter. Those who spread the rumour did it on their own. I do have a father who happens to be in senate in Rivers State. Other than that I am not connected to know any politician not even Pius Anyim.” 


Source:naij.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?