20 random facts about me

I guess everyone wants to have an insight into the author’s life. I got tagged by Oprah Winfrey so let me give this thing a try…

1. I am left footed.

2. I can’t stand the sight, smell and taste of drugs.

3. I love dogs. My love for dogs is so extreme that I exhibit doglike traits like shaking off water from my ‘hindlegs’ when I step out of a bathtub before towelling.

4. I am athletic and quiet flexible. I can climb a palmtree and twist my body in ways you can’t imagine.

5. I am long sighted though only my family and three of my friends have seen me with my glasses on.

6. I rarely cry but when I do, I can go on for days. If someone or something ever got me crying, it means I felt hurt beyond words.

7. I am very relaxed and comfortable in dark rooms. Bright bulbs and extreme sunlight freaks me out.

8. I hate okro soup as much as I hate onions.

9. I am a very light sleeper. I sleep only at night.

10. Watching movies or series for long periods are my way of escaping issues bothering me. This is certainly hard to explain.

11. I have this strange chemistry with all domestic animals except cats. I can spend hours talking to a goat and no, I am not mad. I once trained a chicken to take orders from me like a dog.

12. I am very good at mimicking people. Still don’t know what’s taking Hollywood so long to discover me.

13. I have a slight speech defect. My younger ones were speaking fluently when I was still learning how to mutter words. My diction & articulation issue are the reasons Naijasinglegirl does not have her dream vlog. *sobs*

14. I still have a toy car I play with behind closed doors. TeamToycarsOverBarbiedolls.

15. I hate milo drink. It makes me very irritable for no actual reason. Teamovaltine.

16. I don’t grow fat. I don’t age either. #TeamForeverYoung

17. I am a very shy person. It gets worse when I am around someone I like.

18. I hate cutlery including spoons. My mom had to beat me consistently before I stopped eating rice with fingers. I still do that behind closed doors though.

19. I can’t stand cold food and I eat very fast. Just incase you find me rushing your meal someday, you better not think I cleared my plate fast because it was delicious.

20. I am a very touchy and restless person. My adrenaline supply is in excess.

I hope I didn’t scare anyone? Do I have anything in common with you?
I would appreciate it if you tell me at least one random fact about yourself in the comment box so I stop feeling like the only odd one.
Meanwhile, http://www.naijasinglegirl.com is our new web address and what you should enter into your browser/bookmark when next you want to access Naijasinglegirl although the .net url still works.
Yes people, we are finally naijasinglegirl.com and I would appreciate it if we are consistent with this new address so I don’t end up having distorted website metrics.
Please pass this message to BBC, CNN, AIT, PDP, HIV, YMCMB, YOLO and XOXO.
Thank you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?