[Story] A Girl Named Damilola – Episode 3

I could feel myself getting ready to c?m again. I placed my hand
on top of hers and helped her rub her own p?ssy. She threw her
head back, biting her lower lip. She looked so good right now.
She began playing with her floppy br?asts with her free hand,
while furiously massaging her p?ssy with the other. Her soft
moans turned to screams as she began to come again, and it
sent me over the edge…I f?cked her harder and faster, and at the
last second withdrew my c?ck from her wetness, just in time to
send the first stream of my hot ssplooge shooting across her
belly.
She grabbed my c?ck and jerked me off, my splooge flying all
over the place. She milked every ounce of salty goo out of me
and then rubbed the head of my c?ck into her pubes. I sat back
exhausted and watched as she gathered my c?m with her fingers
on her stomach. She played with it, and even brought some to
her mouth to taste it. She looked up at me and smiled, her
stomach covered with c?m, both of us sweating from the
intensity of our mating.
It wasn’t until now that we heard a car door slam on the other
side of the house. Faster than I ever thought possible I had my
shorts and shirt back on. Dammy was having a harder time. She
found her shorts but not her panties. She quickly jumped into her
shorts, and then threw on her t-shirt. But my sticky c?m was still
on her belly and the wet spots were visible under her t-shirt. At
almost the last second I kicked
her bra underneath the bench. Suddenly her mom came around
the corner of the house carrying a bag of charcoal.
“Well, it looks like you kids got alot of work done today.” she
said smiling.
Dammy was frozen, staring at her panties which were on the
other side of the bench. “We decided to take a break, to get our
heads clear.” I responded, trying to divert her mother’s attention.
“Well you might as well stay for supper…you guys get started
while I go have a shower.”, she said as she went back into the
house.
Dammy immediately dove for the panties and tucked them into
her pocket. The whole front of her white shirt was stained with
my c?m. “I think I should go get cleaned up a little too”, she said
with a sigh of relief.
“Yeah…I think I’ll just take off too.”
We embraced each other and kissed softly, and then she ran into
the house. I got the charcoal stove going and was ready to leave
when I remembered something. I reached underneath the bench
and got her bra. 36DD. Wow, I never thought they would have
been that big. But it was still a nice memento I thought to myself.
And I went home.
Dammy and I went out for the rest of our secondary School, and I
didn’t care what anyone thought. Somehow having someone
care about her made her more beautiful, and she cared more
about her appearance. We did have some more wild S£x, but I’ll
never forget the first time we did it on that bench.
*****THE END*****
PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU ENJOYED THE STORY

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?