[Story] Anita (18+) Episode 3

You have been trending in the staff room,
teachers have been saying different negative
things about you and i can also testify to that
cause from the starting of this week you have
been serving punishment miss anita said as i
got to her office ’ and its not a good record for
a new student like you, it can affect your
certificate , do you want that ‘ she asked ’ no ma ‘ i replied ’ then you have to be a good boy’ she continued ’ obey your seniors, do whatever you are asked to do okay’
yes ma ‘ i replied’ .
‘That was how miss anita and i became friends or should i say friends with benefit, she gives me gift, money and sometimes food’.
‘on this faithful day i sat in miss anita’s office
gawking at her partly exposed B—m and
thighs, she made no effort to cover it as she
was busy with her work. I raised my head and
saw miss anita giving me the i-know what-
you-were-doing smile, Dan go to your class,
the break is over’ she said ’ as i got up my
J0yst!ck sprang up and my hardon was very
much visible, what!! ‘ Screamed miss anita
when she saw the tent my J0yst!ck has
created in my trouser ’ are you going to the
class with that’ she said as i made an effort to
cover it, she kept looking at it as i stood there
like a statue, the S#xual tension between us
was obvious , i noticed a tiny drop of water
dripping down from the chair miss anita sat
on , miss anita has wet the chair with her
K!ttyC@t juice.
‘I dont know where the guts came from as i
moved towards her and grabbed her B—m
and was fondling them, put my hand in my
skirt and touched her K!ttyC@t it was a
slippery, i shifted her p@nts and inserted my
F**K-YOU finger and was finger-Bleeping her,
her mouth was wide open but no sound came
out, i finger-F***ed her for a few minute and
brought out my finger, she collected it and
licked her K!ttyC@t juice off my finger i was
about to start another round of finger-
Bleeping when we heard footsteps
approaching, i sprang up with the speed of
light and my J0yst!ck that was hard deflated
immediately and became calm as the waters
‘that was when i realize that tension is the
only thing capable of deflating a hard-
J0yst!ck in a second. I looked at miss anita
and she was well seated and her rumpled
dress have been straightened.
‘I got to class but was finding it hard to
concentrate, memories of what happened in
miss anita’s office few hours ago kept
refreshing in my brain. ‘The school closed
early and that was when i remembered it was
a friday so the school tend to close early.
I went to miss anita’s office and met her office
locked ,was very sad miss anita has gone
home. I left the school and made up my mind
to visit miss anita tommorrow and probably
spent the weekend with her.
‘Saturday finally came after a long night of
fantasy about miss anita’ i got dressed and
took an excuse from my parents that am
spending the weekend with my cousin who
just finished his youth service and was staying
alone, i have already planned everything out
with him so i got my tracks covered.
To be continued…

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?