[Story] ABETE (The Hood) – The End (Episode 4)


Police is your friend is the biggest wash ever put into words. Enter naija cell as a “suspected cultist” and you will know.
Sometimes l raf seriously when I watch American movies and it gets to the part someone says: “I’m not saying anything till I see my lawyer”.
So that’s how I went and said my own o, unto lion na, I know my right things. Wam – the dectetive knack me one slap and my head rebooted.
“Who shot him!” He screamed at me.
I talked many ‘rubbishes’ at that point, I couldn’t quite believe I had sarkodie’s kinda talent, spoke like six ghanaian punch-lines before I started speaking english.
“Sir I don’t know o. I swear to God”
The man’s phone rang, he accepted the call, listened for a while and went outside, stayed like ten minutes and returned with a middle aged man.
Mehn, slaps can be powerful sha. For a moment I was looking at the middle aged man like: “I know this man from somewhere”. Then my head cleared; how can I not recognise my lawyer uncle? The man sef was looking at me like “this boy haf Kolo seriously”.
He turned to the dectetive in rage:
“you have been toturing him?”
The dectetive ignored him and left the room.
*Fast forward* (make I summarise the story abeg, my hand don dey pain me)
We went to court sha; two weeks later the police approached my uncle and the case was settled out of court (if police toture you, you can sha seek redress, trust me).
Wire them weren’t that lucky, they are still in jail and I’m sure they didn’t shoot papa okey’s son.
So please; copy and paste the hashtag #?BringBackOurBoys? in your twitter and facebook. Thank you.

*****THE END*****
PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU ENJOYED THE STORY
Click here to join our whatsapp group 

Post a Comment

3 Comments

Drop your comments here

Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)

What are you Looking for?