[Daily Tips]WHO DOES THE TOUGH JOB?


And so on Monday, i decided to service my car.  Engine oil #6K , oil filter #3K , labour and diagnostic cost #10K.

 To cap it all i filled the gas tank up  with just #12K . Total cost #31K!
So as i was going back to the office on Tuesday a terrible thought began to gather in my mind.

 I asked myself, how much have I spent this year to service my body? We have just lost a dear friend and colleague to the cold hands of death.

I was told he only complained of toothache and slight headache and then death struck! For how long will I keep thinking all is well with my health in spite of all odds?
Also Read:Tips on how to prevent Cancer
 I drive through dust at times, inhale all kind of unclean air, drink some water I don't know their sources, face computer and phone with my eyes everyday, expose to phone radiation every hour and on and on and on.

If my car could gulp over  #30K at an instant just for fine tuning i think i deserve to diagnose and upgrade my system.

Who is doing the tough job, you  or your car?
When last did you check up your system, my friends?

*Check your eyes, ears, vital organs like heart, liver and lungs. Check your cholesterol, blood-sugar level and do  urinalysis*. It could make a difference.


What are you Looking for?