[Story] Sister Adesewa (True Life Story) – Episode 9

Daddy said he would be celebrating his 60th birthday on
30th of May,and would want me to come and grace d
occasion with him and other members of d family.
I promised to come,but after d conversation,i started
praying dt i would have gotten over d mood i was before
going to Lagos,bcs i didnt want anybody in my family to
have an idea of what i was going through.
The next day i had an appointment with my pastor’s wife.I
decided not to go as i didnt know how to tell her what was
wrong with me.
Fortunately for me,she called around 2.30pm to inform me
dt we would have to postpone d meeting as she needed to
attend to a matter urgently.I was very happy to hear dt.
To avoid people coming to my house again,i decided to
attend sunday service d following week,only to discover dt
Bode was absent.I didnt even ask of him as i preferred not
to see him,but i overheard someone telling d pastor he had
gone back to school.
Immediately after the service Mrs Williams sent an ursher to tell me that she is waiting for me in her office. When I got there, she asked me what was bothering me.
I was too scared to tell her d truth,so i said “It’s family
matter ma,my dad and mum are not in good terms,and it’s
seriously affecting me….”
She said “Are u sure?”
“I said “Yes ma”.
“Anyway,if dt is d case,dont let dt affect u.There’s no
marriage without its own crises.God will be glorified in dt
union,it doesnt have to bother u,afterall,u know how to
pray,just pray for them,and everything will be well.”
Then she paused,and looked at me “Sis Sewa,are u sure ds
is what is bothering u?.I’m having a feeling u are not
telling me d truth.”
“Dt is it ma.”
“Okay.Let’s pray.”
She prayed with me,and i left.
As i was going home,d Holyspirit came with his rod
again.”Hunnnn!.U have just told another lie!!. Dt’s
another blunder..Go back and confess ur sins.”
I refused to go back.
How would i face her to tell her i told a lie,after asking me
twice if i was sure i was telling d truth,and i said yes.?.
About a week before my dad’s birthday,i fell sick .I was
throwing up,nothing stayed in my tummy,in fact i couldnt
eat.
But i just treated malaria,why ds again?.I said to myself.
I became very weak.
I decided not to call anybody’s attention..i was fighting it
alone.
Then,very early one saturday morning,Pastor Mrs came to
my house.I was so surprised to see her.
“What’s wrong with u Sis Sewa?”.
“Just a bit weak ma”.
“Just a bit weak?,when did it start”.
“About a week ago ma”
She looked at me closely and said “no it can’t be let me see your eye and palm”
She checked both “you are pregnant!”
“No ma,i’m not,its malaria”.
She sat on my bed,and was looking at me.
“I said u are pregnant!.I knew it last sunday when i saw
u,but i didnt want to be too fast.Okay,if u are not
sure,let’s go to d clinic.”
“No ma,i’m not pregnant,i’m sure i’m not”.
“Now,tell me,what did u do?. Did u sleep with any man?”
I didnt answer.
“Oh my God!.U? Of all people!. I’ve been using u to counsel
sisters in church,i saw u as a role model to them….”
She bursted into tears.
I started weeping too.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?