[Story] Shattered Love – Episode 5

Wizzy….And that was the beginning of the end of the one-time sweet relationship which I envy a lot. The next day after that incident, Shola went to one of the private hospital around his area to have a blood test and to his greatest fear…the result shows Shola was AS!. The tension is becoming so tense between the two lovers. Janet was disappointed in Shola for lying to her while Shola was mad at Janet for not telling her she was SS. Later on, Shola knew it was the SS thing that led to the death of her younger sister some months back.
Who’s to blame? Is it shola, who didn’t yield to the advice of his friend then? Who didn’t bother to ask about the genotype of his so called lover? Or Janet? Who didn’t tell Shola about her genotype?
Janet…
My pregnancy is 5 months already and Shola have been ignoring my calls and chats for over a week now. Ever since he discovered his genotype, he has avoided me like a virus. The last time I visited him was a period I won’t want to remember. Shola avoided me like a plague all through my stay. I had planned to spend some days with him but when I saw his behavior within the 2 days of staying there, I packed my bags and leave before he came back from work.
My families also are making life miserable for me as they have expected Shola to come and do the normal rites or better still come and show up himself to my family. I so much hate him right now. My stomach has been prodging out day by day and it’s becoming a shame on me getting pregnant out of wedlock and to make matters worse, the guy responsible for it is not showing up. I don’t know what to do anymore. It was unbearable for me I decide to relocate to Abuja to stay with a friend of mine, there, I will have my baby and start a new life afresh and I will make sure Shola don’t have any access to the kid. It is hard to tell who has your back from who has it long to stab you, “stab the body and it heals but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime”
Shola…
Shame, blame, disrespect, betrayal and the withholding of affection damage the roots from which love grows. I felt betrayed. How can I marry someone that is SS? How can I, in the name of love let my child to suffer for the consequences of their parents when they already know the repercussion of what their action will lead to in the nearest future? I don’t what to do? I can only accept the baby from her but I can’t get married to her. I just can’t.
Wizzy….
I called Shola and pleaded with him not to do that way. If he still wants to carry out his action, he should consider the baby also. A pregnant woman needs love and care at that point Jane is, she needs a lot of it. I also advised him to send her money constantly cos she was going to need it. Hmmm…Janet had a pre-mature when it was 7 months, hence, she lost the child and almost lost her life in the process. It was indeed a bad news, hitting me like a volcano. Shola felt bad because he has lost his first child. He acted as a man and moved on, happy what would have bring Janet his way again was out of the equation.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?