Campus babe Episode 1


A story written by Priscasmart…
They say each day comes with its
blessings and I guess some also come
with their curse…let me cuT to the chase
here.
It was just another afternoon on campus
and we had just finished a hectic biology practical and some of my coursemates
and I decided to just chill at a little and
have some snacks and fizzy drinks.we
were about 7:3guys and 4girls. Among the
guys,was chuks: a really cute dude who
had a serious crush on me,every1 in d department knew about his love for me,
but since he had never said anything
about it to me,I just decided to keep him
as a friend. Chuks suggested we sat at a
separate area,he said he wanted to talk
to me about somthing(I already knew what it was but I wanted to hear it from
the horse’s mouth),so I said ok and
immediately we left for anothe table, the
rest of them were hailing chuks! chuks!
their eyes followed us till we sat
down,and I became so shy.finally chuks started talking… So chuks started talking about his
feelings for me,I had heard those lines
before but there was something about
how he said it…gosh! He was
romantic,too bad I already had a
boyfriend whom he had never met,his name was femi. I had told Femi about
chuks and the gist in our department,
femi had become jealous and I liked that
(dnt judge me please) sometimes making
a guy jealous increases his level of care
and attention towards you,every girl like attention and I was no different. Chuks had finished what I would call an
excellent romantic episode and he asked
me to be his girlfriend, I declined and told
him I already had a boyfriend whose
name was femi,it was then it occured to
me that femi and I had agreed to see by 3pm,it was already 3:30.

I jerked and told
chuks I had to meet with femi,he wore a
downcast look and pleaded with me to
stay a while longer. Well I couldn’t really
resist his babyface charm so I decided to
stay for 15minutes more, after all,there would be plenty of time to spend with
femi.
Chuks and I had talked for over 20mins,he
was really funny and kinda shy when
talking to me,the last time I met a guy
like him was in secondary school.I was
really enjoying myself and had forgotten
my date with Femi, when I almost had a heart attack. O my goodness!
I exclaimed,chuks demanded to know what
happened,then I told him that femi was
here. I had barely finished talking when
femi just came and grabbed a seat at our
table. Gbam gbam gbam…I could hear that drum
sound in my ear…I am finished…
To be continued....

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?