[Story] Action In Calabar (18+) Season 1 Episode 8

Fred
Damn, I never thought I will see that face again, and also in the most compromising position there is. I struggled really hard to get through the class, how much damage will this girl cause me?both on land and in the air.. she was all up in my face in the class, asking very technical and sensitive questions. I wish those were coming from anybody except her. She displayed intelligence in the class and I must confess that she is good. with the british accent in the air, everyone had a good day except me!
I left the class with mixed feelings and this Bytch won’t just leave me alone, she came to me to ask for my number and office number.
Wait!! she asked for my number and office number, is it that the “we might linkup” sign?
Uduak
Nursing the rage from the incident three years ago have been frustrating, I like the S£x but don’t want to drop my guard! I don’t like Duke enough to want to be his baby’s mom.
what was I thinking? I have been horribly angry at him and I hate it; I want more litany of S£x like that but he ruined my urge, I just hope I am not pregnant.
Well, the first day in class was superb, it was heaven on earth, more beautiful that I pictured.
Top of the list of superb is the lecturer; Fredrick Alade Williams, in his green fitted suit, rayban sassy glasses and a smile to die for.
I got late to his class, expected him to be a prick but he allowed me in and even advised I sit right in front.. I never knew Nigeria Universities now have and Sekxy lecturers. I fantasized about a whole lot of things but his grounded lecture rendition and very smooth voice help me get back to track from time to time.
I asked a lot of questions just because i wanted him to talk more, he is a tall glass of everything sweet! In the field of Art, he is what I need, a minion, he understands, loves and really wants to do art! I cannot wait for the next class!
Call me a Bytch, but this dude is who I want in my career, house and bed for the rest of my life! Is it too much to ask?
To be continued…..

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?