[Story] Action In Calabar (18+) Season 1 Episode 5

Fred
It is obvious the lady from the plane was sent to torment me, she can’t in anyway be my crush, I came out barely 15mins after the caring rendezvous in the air and there she was all wrapped up in the hands of another man, all in complicit positions!
She was so carried away that she forgot my earpiece on one of the foyer seats! it is crazy how this girl is getting to me, I decided to think strictly about my reason for coming to Calabar and blot out of the fantasy of getting a good girl from here, Calabar girls are no good as they say so what the hell was I thinking? This was my consoling thoughts as I lividly left the airport!! By the way, she didn’t even know I was in the car with her! Bytch!
Uduak
I got a call from my aunt and she gave reasons as to why she couldn’t be around in person to pick me. She advised that I feel at home, she already had pizza ordered for me, all of these is tandem to the fact that she won’t be coming home till the following day.
The best part of the call was when she declared that she has told the driver to stay with me through the night for precautionary reasons; it is my first night in Calabar, her cook/maid is not around and it will be wrong that I spend the night alone in the very big duplex.
She suggested I lodge in an hotel but I hurriedly refused and reassured her that i will be fine!
I think even God wants this to happen!
Image
Hearing that I will be alone with Duke tonight made my K!ttyC@t wet to climax.. I took my bath sedulously in the bathroom, and paid meticulous attention to everything. I took time to finger myself.. My fingers swiped the entire lenght of me and went in as deep as it could go.. I caressed my cl!t madly.. I ran a professional touch through myself.. I give good fingering!
I was m0an!ng seriously, the pitch of my voice was sturdy enough to overshadow the sound of the running water..my eyes were close tightly, and i was in mastubatory heaven.
I was standing while one of my leg was on the bathtub, this gave my fingers the luxury to touch it all..I went in myself and the blood from menstruation just couldn’t find its way out! I blamed myself for not bringing my dildo, I really wish I took it along despite the persuasion from Damola my perv friend!
“Can’t this driver be bold enough to just barge in?” I thought within me! I imagined him slamming the door open and forcing his way into me. Fork.. My fingers flew faster on my K!ttyC@t. The thought of him Bleeping me and doing those crazy shii to me pushed me over the edge.
The tears of Pour rolled down my thighs and the s£nsat!onal storm calmed. Still.. I didnt feel satisfied. I got out, applied my to-bed cosmetics and joined Duke the driver downstairs with high hopes that something will happen!
He really helped reduce boredom for me, first; because he is learned and very sociable and second; I could not help but still stare lustfully at him. Damn! the boy was fine, he wore a tank top and shorts, that showed the definitions of his Sekxy body. I stared hard at his zipper to get the exact size of his J0yst!ck but all to no avail..
Fred
Tonight is one of those nights when you just want to hit the bed and sleep off. I got into the compound of the great University of Calabar, it is indeed big in size and population. I was too moody to admire the environment, and how a girl managed to emasculate me three times in one day is a puzzle I cannot figure out.
Aside the calls from the HOD of the arts department, my mother and Ndifreke my friend, nothing makes any sense for the night.
In this anger tho, I still appreciate the little moment when my biggest lovely enemy touched my skin, it felt like an achievement in some kind of way. The same person that tormented me all day is the same person that gave me an highlight for the day; weird right?
I thought so too!
To be continued…

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?