[Story] Action In Calabar (18+) Season 1 Episode 3

He helped with my luggage and my day in got saved a bit; my mien expressed tacitly that I was in no mood for discussing and I was glad the two men in the car was able to read and understand that, the journey therefore was quiet. We Got to the airport at exactly 8:30am, I am late I know, but I am still of high hopes that the flight maybe would be delayed.
Without dallying, I picked my bags from the car trunk, left in a frantic race without even closing the door. On getting to the ticket endorsement counter, I was told my flight left 10mins ago.
Unlike what I hear, the Nigerian air transports are as strugent as that in the UK! I was perplexed because I have to wait for the next flight which is 10am; and I have got an appointment by 12 noon. I dropped my bag in a secure spot and it occurred to me that I was famished and the brunt was that my Bleeping period came. How worse will today get?
Fred
I got to the airport eventually, not early enough but right on time to avoid any brouhaha for the non-refundable I have with me; activities are going on intensely but with an overwhelming silence, just machine beeping, keyboard chattering and teller prints disturbing the silence therein, I got my ticket endorsed, “seat number 34” the dark slim lady at the counter told me.
I found my way to the awaiting passenger seats, sat and reminsced on the brat Ndifreke gave a ride, she was annoying. No greeting nor warmth from her at all, No good byes, No thanks. She just left! She sat in the car like it belonged to her father.
I dislike people without simple and very common ettiquette, I can’t believe she didn’t even thank us for the ride, leaving the trunk and door open was the worst part of everything. Spoilt brat. I hate the fact that I was the one who convinced my friend to give her a ride; I was misled by her appearance. I thought she was relatable not knowing she is some choleric butt0ckz! Why do people with the most beautiful self have to be so cocky? A Sekxy girl with a well engineered, tall, hourglass figure like that be so annoying?
I was angry at her but that did not stop me from admiring her, I stared at her throughout the journey.. I was totally smitten. Using the mirror, she was spotlessly fair, brown eyes, her hair was long and brown; she was restless and constantly she gave me a glimpse of her nice set of racks. She wore a shirt that showed me glimpes of her cleavage whenever she moved.
Fair skinned girls aren’t my spec but this particular one is making me reconsider!
I wished to tell her she was beautiful, but the stupid smug she had on her face turned me off.
I kept quiet all through the journey, so did Ndifreke. It was no need breaking my mind over some annoying 30mins crush.
I looked for the restroom to ease and my interesting nightmare came to me again. I saw this annoying crush of mine walking out from the restrooms’ main door, in a new dress; red skimpy and flare gown, her averagely long and bald legs were in full display, shinning gold anklet framed her ankles beautifully, and a small handbag round well placed on her.
She had bonded her hair this time and was smiling at the security officer who probably told her how beautiful she was, “thank you” she said with a british accent, does she work here?
Is she advertising something? – these are few among the millions of question running through my mind as I walked right passed her, I was too egoistic to say anything or maybe scared.
Uduak
Finally! its 10am, the said time for the damn flight. Everyone just like me is tired of waiting, swiftly; we picked our bags and joined the boarding terminal, “passengers for Arik flight 2340 to Calabar, please make your way to the boarding terminal.” This announcement made my heart leap for joy.
I Boarded the plane and found my seat, exactly where I didn’t want it, near the window!
seat number 33! I sat on the seat next to it and was praying fervently that the real owner of the seat is levelheaded. Pretty happy now that not even the wack traffic in Lagos, menstruation cramps or flight delay is ruining my day!
There’s is a God somewhere, the joy isn’t making me feel too much the pain I was getting from my flow, the dumbfu-Ck came too early, I mourn a little at the cloth I had to abandon in the airport’s toiler because of the stain, It is designer and it cost about $350! I am fine anyway; amidst the introspection I was having; I remembered i didn’t even thank those guys that gave me a ride, totally skipped my mind, God bless them for me, I feel bad for that, they will have a wrong impression about me but again it is all good.
Fred
Somebody have got to be messing with me, is this one of Ndifreke’s trick? My annoying crush is right on my seat?! This is beginning to spite me! But then, it is the best time to admire closely, not through any car mirror, but right next to me. “you are on my seat” I said trying to be a savage, “Oh! I am very sorry, I get nausea from seating near the window, I was hoping we could change seats, it will mean the world to me” – Something is wrong with me, nothing! I mean not even my angry nerves said no to her! – “No problem” I said to her even as I smiled, I actually smiled genuinely, where the hell is the rage I was having three minutes ago?!
To be continued….

Drop your comments below!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments

What are you Looking for?